Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

WizardStatues

Trunk is literally the only thing I found that works for synching my inventory that's offered at an affordable price. It's easy for beginners to learn and I'm more than eager to keep using Trunk for as long as I can. Thank you Trunk for saving my life and sanity!!!

Revolver Magazine

We're running Trunk across numerous Shopify stores and the app delivers as promised. Highly recommend!

MobileYarn

This app is a miracle worker for us. We have been trying to manually keep up with transactions between Amazon and Shopify for a few years and it drives us nuts. Somehow, I stumbled upon Trunk for “bundling” and kits, which I also needed. Now everything is finally under control and the relief and simplicity is fabulous.

Puddle and Ink

Trunk has been imperative to my ability to stay organized! As someone with limited inventory of hand crafted items, I can't imagine trying keep track of selling the same items on multiple websites. Trunk makes it simple and easy. The one of a kind hand-painted mug that just sold in my etsy shop, is immediately marked as sold out on my shopify site so I never have to worry about it!

Yesterdays

For years we were burned by apps that promised to integrate our inventory across multiple selling platforms. Trunk delivers what it promises. Seamlessly integrate your inventory across multiple platforms without issues. Customer service is quick to fix any issues. A++++

unwind studio

This software is amazing! The stock sync is so seamless between Shopify and Etsy! 100% recommend it to all small business owners who are using multiple sales channels!

Cocoon Apothecary Canada

Very simple and easy way to stay on top of inventory for all stores on Shopify. Happy with the quick set up.

Elation and Co

We've tried a couple of others for our multi-channel inventory management solution before signing up with trunk and I am happy with what Trunk has to offer. It's easy to set up and manage, gives you a simple yet efficient way to keep inventory levels right across multiple marketplaces. Great feature that not many others are offering is bundles - we can now easily offer to our clients beautiful gift sets without losing our mind in efforts to keep the inventory up to date. And support is stellar!

Tea Dealers

Finally found an inventory app that can keep up with our business that uses three different platforms combining retail and wholesale prices. The interface is simple and to the point, all the action happens behind the scenes, no need to hire someone to learn how to manage this app as well. Trunk is made for business owners!

El Número UNO

Trunk has been a savior for out inventory strategy. We have a lot of products and components and it used to be impossible to sync them between platforms. Not anymore. Thanks Trunk.