Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 8, 2021

I was amazed at how easy it was to integrate Trunk with my Shopify and Etsy stores so I can sync my inventory. I had it up and running in just a few minutes, did a few quick tests, and was so pleased to see it just simply works. As a small business owner with many roles, this is one less thing for me to worry about.

Locust Collection
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 6, 2021

We sync shopify & eBay. The sync function of trunk is fast and reliable. I tried some similar app but Trunk is the best. The support response is fast.

Big Fish J-Shop
Japan
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 29, 2021

As my Art Business grew I needed to have a more cohesive inventory system to make product inventory stream across my sales channels, etsy, shopify etc. It has been so easy to set up and the team at trunk have been on hand to answer any questions I have. LOVE IT!

Anja Jane
Time spent using app: 23 days
June 26, 2021

we love trunk! we found trunk after having to stop using stitchlabs (they were acquired and dismantled by square). we looked at a ton of inventory systems. most were too expensive, non-user friendly and way too complicated. we use shopify for wholesale orders and etsy for retail. setting up trunk was easy and quick. plus, it's affordable and their customer service is awesome. trunk keeps it simple. thank you!

mb art studios - wholesale
Time spent using app: 26 days
June 14, 2021

Very easy to set up importing products from Shopify and linking to Etsy. Friendly and responsive reply to our enquiries. Easy to use all round would highly recommend Trunk.

Whitestocks Design
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 13, 2021

Always speedy response! Thank you for a great app! We had a couple of questions and had to reach out to customer support. Always timely replies and response. Thank you!

Slow Pour Supply
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 10, 2021

This Apps meets our expectations perfectly and the support team has been very reactive when we were facing issues. I recommend 100%

Pain de Sucre UK
France
Time spent using app: 7 days
June 8, 2021

Trunk is a life saver! As the one-woman show behind my business dealing in large volumes of products (stickers, pins, etc) managing inventory levels on my own was a nightmare, but doable. But when my business began to scale rapidly, I had to delay or even cancel orders sometimes as my isolated sales channels would oversell products that could take up to a month to restock. Trunk has freed up a TON of my time and eliminated a huge source of anxiety in the day-to-day operation of my business. I was hesitant to invest in something that I *technically* could do on my own, but I am SO glad I did. 10000% worth every penny

The Peach Fuzz
Time spent using app: 24 days
June 8, 2021

Trunk has been instrumental in digitalising my small, independent shop. We wanted to share our inventory as we have a very with range with shallow depth, and this was the perfect solution. James from trunk was helpful in setting up my plan after my trial was completed and the software is invaluable to us.

BottleLondon
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 7, 2021

Trunk has helped our business to sync inventory between Shopify and Square with great ease. We had been looking for an inventory management system that could fulfill our store needs for a long time, and we are so glad that we finally found it! It is very user friendly, straightforward, and has made stock management considerably easier and more accurate for our company. Trunk always provides excellent support and is willing to go above and beyond to assist you with any questions or issues that may arise. I would definitely recommend Trunk if you are looking for a platform that offers reliable, realtime inventory syncing and management!

We Got Weights