Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Artistica.com

This simple yet powerful app is a dream come true!
The tech support by James is fantastic, prompt and professional.
I connect my two Shopify stores and my Amazon listings and everything is syncing perfect! Once installed the app on your Shopify store, just make sure to add first your own main store as Sales Channels, where the initial correct inventory is located so that its inventory is the first uploaded on the TRUNK database as that will feed the initial data to the Sales Channels you will add later.
Other than that so far everything is great and I am SO GLAD that finally I will not oversell my limited inventory products, saving me a from lot of troubles especially with Amazon... :(
Can't wait for the Houzz implementation!

Elephant Engraving Co

I was looking for a simple yet powerful solution to sync inventory across my platforms. When I found Trunk I was surprised at how easy it was to setup and get operational. I try to keep my operation as efficient as possible, so the ability to "set it and forget it" is highest on my priority list and Trunk delivers just that.

Reflexology Experience

This is a life-saver! We have been struggling for a long time with inventory using Shopify for online orders with Square for brick-and-mortar. Trunk and its team have created the perfect product, seamless integration and great support.

American Broom Shop

I have used other inventory apps, but nothing compares to Trunk. If you have your shops set up with matching sku's, Trunk will do the rest. I control inventory from the app, and it works perfectly. So easy to use, it practically runs my shops for me. Thank you, James. You're the best!

PopSockets® Australia

We started using Trunk a few months ago and it has helped our team systemise what was a very manual and labour intensive process to manage stock. We are delighted with this stock solution and the team at Trunk has been very supportive. If you are after a warehouse solution for multiple stores, use Trunk.

The Fashion Gift Shop

What can I say, this is a very powerful and easy system to set up and use. Not had any problem at all with stock being updated. James has been amazing, very friendly and happy to help with anything. Its a refreshing change to be able to just leave a system and not have to worry if my stock is correct, it's always been perfect since using Trunk. I have tried so many other systems to do this work, but always had problems and support was not coming, So this is such a nice and refreshing change. Amazing, thanks to James for all you have done to help.

Dandi Creations

I am new to Trunk, but so far so good. It makes it so easy to keep track of inventory across many platforms. I can't wait for ALL of my wholesale sites to join in, because then everything will be complete. Thank you for making my life easier Trunk!

Be More Cavalier

After searching high and low for an app for Shopify Inventory management / stock management, that could handle multipacks picking stock from single units, I found Trunk and it does exactly that. Simple to set up, the support team are first class (and very quick) and the product works exactly as described. I would highly recommend Trunk over anyone else advertising that they do the same thing. Well done team.

Aum Herbs

Easy to use - inventory syncs without issue - and this is saving me lots of time and money. Thank you Trunk!

Plushpair

Everything is going amazing! Trunk has literally saved my life and has gave me so much time back to my day. I was handling inventory manually via my sales channel and it was a nightmare . trunk is a god send! I’m so glad that I found this app. So far so good. A little pricey but sometimes you just have to pay for an app that does everything it says it will do. I’m not willing to go back to updating inventory manually so I guess I’ll just have to pay.