Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mugsby Wholesale

We just switched to Trunk from another inventory management software and we're so glad we did. The sync speed is crazy fast, along with searching for inventory items. Marketplace-to-Trunk stock updates are a great convenience, so we can update from anywhere. And the Faire integration is a huge plus, which wasn't supported by our old software. Wish we would have switched sooner!

Little Fox Clothing Co

I have a children's clothing business where I sell on Etsy and Shopify. It was such a headache to keep the two systems in sync and an even bigger headache when I started posting multiple listings containing the same products on Etsy. Not only was I wasting time doing inventory counts and making sure things were in sync, but I often would sell out of something that I no longer had in stock and would have to work with the buyer on an alternative (often offering a discount). I did a ton of research and Trunk Inventory came out as the best system to use. It's super simple for non-technical folks such as myself and the interface is crisp and clear. Oh, and it works like a charm too! I did my last inventory sync a few months ago and haven't had to do one since! The platform is amazing and saves me countless hours. It may seem pricey, but when you break down the time you will spend keeping your inventory in sync, $1-$2 a day is totally worth it!!! Get Trunk NOW. Seriously, you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner!!

Kimmi's Studio

Trunk has made syncing my inventory between Etsy and Shopify so easy! The only thing I wish is that you could sort your inventory by what’s lowest in stock. That would make things so much easier!

Malakai Ray's

Trunk has changed the game with their inventory tracker. It's super easy to have everything in one place that is automated instead of a manual process. I sell custom hats on Etsy and have many different listings to tend to. All listings contain the same hats and without trunk I would have to manually go into each listing and change my inventory amount. With Trunk at my fingertips it will automatically take that one hat away from all of my listings saving me a ton of time! James and his team definitely created something special here!

golove

Trunk is a great app that exactly meets our needs. The real time inventory update has been tested as real “real time”. And trunk sends me email when I accidentally create duplicated SKUs. Life saver.

O'LOLA boutique

Nice app for inventory management. it makes me more easier to work. I hope my business getting bigger with trunk.
I recommend it.

Waxing Moon House

Managing mostly non-repeatable inventory on multiple platforms was a challenge. Using Trunk has given us the ability to expand our offerings on Etsy and Shopify with peace of mind. The customer service has been speedy and wonderful and I recommend this platform to all my online Etsy friends managing multiple sites!

Trintarabee

After struggling to keep inventory accurate across, eBay, Etsy, our website and our shop trunk is a god send. We tried other systems first and they all failed. Trunk is truely amazing.

No Biggie

This app is very helpful for me to synch the inventory between my 2 shopify stores :) I would definitely recommend it

Peacock Bead Shop

Trunk updates seamlessly between my Shopify and Etsy websites. It literally updates sold items from either site in moments, thus eliminating the rather embarrassing issue I was having with overselling limited items when I couldn't manually update sales immediately. I couldn't be happier.