Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mostly Mia

Trunk has helped us tremendously with our business. We have thousands of SKUs that would be impossible to update manually.

SugarBeeBlanks

I have been so happy to have found Trunk! And have recommended to several shop owner friends. FINALLY I don't have to worry about inventory overselling across platforms or counting inventory over and over to make sure it is updated. Super easy to install and use. Thank you for this awesome app!

Weth3eegirls&Co

This has been a life saver. This app has helped stream line my inventory from both my Etsy and Shopify stores. The customer service is beyond amazing with chat and email messages answered promptly. I highly recommend this app for anyone who would like to get some time back and automate inventory management.

Bootsologie

Love Trunk!! Makes my life easy. Having two stores Etsy and Shopify, Trunk saves me a lot of time keeping my inventory synchronized and up to date. Well done Trunk!!!

Elise Marie DeSigns

Trunk has been a great program for integrating an inventory system into my business. I have a few different website platforms and multiple items I sell so keeping an organized inventory system is huge to staying on top of all of my orders. James has been extremely helpful with customer service as my team navigates this new system into our day to day operations! Thank you!

Wooly Beast Naturals

Trunk has been great so far. Works seamlessly with our multiple retail and wholesale channels, eliminating any chance of overselling, which is a huge relief. Their customer service is also superb, James has been amazing with any questions or concerns from the start. I highly recommend anyone considering Trunk to give it a try. The only thing I would change is more wholesale channels getting on board! It's a game changer for sure.

Boldfaced Goods

Trunk was easy to set up and link to multiple channels. We definitely love the ability to create bundles to help manage the different products we sell across our channels. And by far the best part is how Trunk is taking feedback and continually making improvements and enhancements. We look forward to growing with them.

Royce and Oak

Trunk Inventory was exactly what I was looking for. I love being able to see in real time when my inventory updates and when my inventory goes below a certain number. The process has been seamless. Thank you!

The Sawmill Shop

We at The Sawmill Shop were thrilled to find Trunk. It has allowed us to seamlessly sell on Etsy and Shopify using the same inventory for both, without having to spend hours updating everything manually. There are many fantastic features in use already, with many more on the way, and an easy way to publicly request them to boot! The support is excellent and you get a response in minutes, not days.

GoStand Limited

I always test an app for 5-6 months before writing a review and in this case I'm delighted to post one. We have used a number of stock sync apps but none which has worked so well. It's highly accurate, the interface is simple and it has the right amount of diagnostic information. Hats off for a job well done.