Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Lingua Nigra

Love it, my mind is blown, like it really is! It has made my life so much easier!!! I'm on several platforms and it's so much easier to add inventory to my sites, all at once.

Viridian Gaming Supplies

Works perfectly as advertised. I was a little sticker shocked on the price, but there's something to be said for software that has never caused an issue or screwed up your day... at least not yet! Also, their support is on point.

The Letterman Co

Trunk has been a game changer. I've been unable to support posting some products across multiple channels because it's not possible to update the inventory fast enough. Trunk updates my Etsy & Shopify stores in real time, and it's very easy to use.

Bamae

Trunk is great and does absolutely everything we need. It has saved hours of reconciliation and any headaches we may have had. It just...works. James also provided information quickly and when needed. We'd recommend to anyone looking to sync inventory across multiple platforms, or for use with same SKU across multiple items.

Poptone Co.

Trunk is an essential piece of my business that I have been missing for a long time. I can now sell the same (quite complex) inventory over 3 different platforms!

ZitounaWood

Very satisfied with Trunk software, it work very smart with Etsy, shopify and Ebay. Just the price is a little expensive!

Kate Bijou

TRUNK is amazing. Very easy and quick to set up and makes a world of difference to manage your inventory across different platforms. James was also very quick to respond to our questions. Highly recommend.

Sea & Stream

Trunk is the most useful inventory management app I use for my small business. It allows real time inventory management of products that go into gift sets. Before Trunk I was wasting time manually adjusting stock. Now, it is done automatically and I'm not having stock errors - brilliant!

STUDIYO Jewelry

Trunk has been really useful so far. It was easy to set up and helps with the inventory headache that was between my website, Etsy, and Faire. James has been incredibly quick and helpful with all of my questions.

TheHoneyBShop

I searched and searched for an app for my shopify account that would allow me to share stocks amongst multiple products, and when I landed here, I was so relieved to find my research was done! We are a high volume business, and we needed something that would update in real time to make sure we weren't overselling any products, and what better time to test it out than during our Christmas launch? Trunk worked flawlessly and is now a crucial app for our business, I don't know how we lived without it for so long! I highly recommend it to any kind of volume of buisnesses.