Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Babysimmare.se

Location Sweden

We are currently using Trunk on three websites that share products and inventory. When we first installed Trunk we were a bit unsure wether it would fulfill our needs as we had tested another product sync app before and it did not quite work as we wanted. We use a lot of bundles on our websites that could easily make inventory sync difficult. Trunk was easy to install on all websites and it instantly convinced us that it was the right choice for us. It simply does the job. More importantly, the stock is synced within seconds after an update in any of the stores are made, which is exactly what we need. Trunk also provide a simple but great overview of the stock in all of the stores. We are very happy with Trunk and will add more stores to the sync in the future. Stig Hubred www.barnisolen.no
www.barnisolen.se
www.babysvømmere.no

Narrative Food

Time spent using app About 1 month

Trunk has been very helpful for our curated gift boxes, so we can track inventory and make sure these gifts show out of stock if an item is sold out.

Cruelty-Free Stitchery

I wish I had Trunk *before* my shop went viral! I've been on Etsy for over 5 years, and added Shopify just a month prior to my shop going viral. My biggest headache was tracking inventory across platforms and not over or under-selling. Manually re-counting, spreadsheets, taking stock out for bundles, wondering how much to list on each platform - truly a nightmare (literally I had nightmares about it!). I don't even want to think about how many sales I lost. Trunk saves me HOURS every day and has the exact features I need, in a simple and easy-to-use interface. Every launch and restock goes smoothly and I don't have to worry about my inventory. Of all the apps and integrations I've used for my business, this is the one I would say you *NEED* if you have multiple platforms!

Pawsome Life

I love it! It was so easy to set up and is honestly a game changer. Perfect if you have bundles and trade on multiple platforms. I never have to worry about overselling again! The team is also lovely to work with and really helpful. Massive thank you!

OswaldandAri

Trunk is exactly what I was looking for in an inventory management system. It's easy to use it and straightforward. I love that because of trunk I'm able to easily offer variations on products across my different channels, and not worry that I'll be overselling.

Pull Patch - Removable Patches For Authentic Flexfit and Snapback Hats

James was fast in responding to my questions. The sync with Shopify, Amazon FBM, and Amazon FBM is incredibly fast! Not many companies do what they do. It is working perfectly for us.

snarkynurses

Time spent using app About 1 month

I was really nervous about centralizing the inventory system for my two shops but it was *SO* easy. James was wonderful and answered all my questions promptly. I'm really thankful!

Good Noodle Yarn Co

I have a Shopify site and an Etsy shop where I sell my hand dyed yarn. I need an app to keep track of my inventory between the two. Trunk was not the first I tried, but it will be the last. It is super easy to set up and use. But, most importantly....it works!

ChepstowStitchery

Time spent using app 28 minutes

Trunk has made such an exceptional difference for me in managing my inventory. I am now able to keep track of items that have been bundled as gift sets, without having to separate them manually or spend hours recounting every week. It allows me to sync my inventory on both my Shopify and my Etsy sites, without the headache of updating both sites every time inventory changes.

Coalition Tea

Time spent using app About 2 months

Trunk has saved us so much time and helped prevent overselling and underselling (when inventory is sitting in one shop and customers are in another). On top of that, the Trunk staff is supremely helpful and knowledgeable and very quick to respond.