Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Malakai Ray's

Trunk has changed the game with their inventory tracker. It's super easy to have everything in one place that is automated instead of a manual process. I sell custom hats on Etsy and have many different listings to tend to. All listings contain the same hats and without trunk I would have to manually go into each listing and change my inventory amount. With Trunk at my fingertips it will automatically take that one hat away from all of my listings saving me a ton of time! James and his team definitely created something special here!

golove

Time spent using app About 1 month

Trunk is a great app that exactly meets our needs. The real time inventory update has been tested as real “real time”. And trunk sends me email when I accidentally create duplicated SKUs. Life saver.

O'LOLA boutique

Nice app for inventory management. it makes me more easier to work. I hope my business getting bigger with trunk.
I recommend it.

Waxing Moon House

Time spent using app About 1 month

Managing mostly non-repeatable inventory on multiple platforms was a challenge. Using Trunk has given us the ability to expand our offerings on Etsy and Shopify with peace of mind. The customer service has been speedy and wonderful and I recommend this platform to all my online Etsy friends managing multiple sites!

Trintarabee

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

After struggling to keep inventory accurate across, eBay, Etsy, our website and our shop trunk is a god send. We tried other systems first and they all failed. Trunk is truely amazing.

No Biggie

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is very helpful for me to synch the inventory between my 2 shopify stores :) I would definitely recommend it

Peacock Bead Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

Trunk updates seamlessly between my Shopify and Etsy websites. It literally updates sold items from either site in moments, thus eliminating the rather embarrassing issue I was having with overselling limited items when I couldn't manually update sales immediately. I couldn't be happier.

Mostly Mia

Trunk has helped us tremendously with our business. We have thousands of SKUs that would be impossible to update manually.

SugarBeeBlanks

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have been so happy to have found Trunk! And have recommended to several shop owner friends. FINALLY I don't have to worry about inventory overselling across platforms or counting inventory over and over to make sure it is updated. Super easy to install and use. Thank you for this awesome app!

Weth3eegirls&Co

This has been a life saver. This app has helped stream line my inventory from both my Etsy and Shopify stores. The customer service is beyond amazing with chat and email messages answered promptly. I highly recommend this app for anyone who would like to get some time back and automate inventory management.