Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Eco Teething

I am very pleased with the app - it does what it need's to without any bugs. Happy I found it and will use it!

Euro Food Mart

This app is very simple yet so powerful .With the mess in Amazon's catalog where everybody creates bundles and combining different products in kits , it was NO WAY to be able to keep an accurate inventory count between the two sites. Here it comes Trunk to the rescue . The bunddle / kits features are a life saver.Best inventory sync. program I've seen so far .

Dirty Knees Soap Co., LLC

Trunk provides us with a solid solution to keeping track of inventory over multiple sites. It's been a lifesaver! So simple and they are super responsive to questions. A huge plus.

Found Golf Balls

What can i say, i have waited for a program like this for years. This has changed our business. What a time saver!!!

Decades of Vintage

This is the BEST inventory syncing software that we have ever used. We sell OOAK decorative book collections and up until now had to have a separate inventory for each of our sales platforms. We can now upload all of our book sets to each shop and use Trunk to synch across 2 Etsy shops and a Shopify store. In effect have tripled our available inventory! James was very helpful in helping set this up.

Zipper Valley

Incredible customer service. James is the best! We wouldn't have been able to launch on time without him. We played around with other inventory apps before this one and found that Trunk manages our global inventory the best. Our store has a large catalogue and only sells products in bundles. Trunk handles it all seamlessly. Highly recommend!

HATCH Collection

Trunk helped my Shopify Plus store sync inventory in real time, it happens in a matter of milliseconds, enabling us to have duplicated products that will not oversell! Their team helped with the integration of the app and has made everything super easy. It's working wonderfully for our brand. Thanks Trunk!

Homecoming

We sync Square and Shopify. James has been amazingly accommodating and responsive. We're super grateful to have found him and Trunk.

Arcalliq

I was selling on 3 different marketplaces and stock management was proper pain in the neck. After I added my Shopify standalone it just became impossible. With Trunk it is real piece of cake and the time saving is massive. And the peace mind knowing I don't have to worry about overselling is just priceless. James was also incredibly helpful with initial set up. Highly recommend.

Lottes Laden

I have been looking for an app like this for so long. Finally I can connect our Etsy Shop and Shopify and have it synced as soon as products are sold. We are beyond happy, also with the customer service. thank you Trunk!