Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Trunk
4.9
September 24, 2021

This app is a life saver!!!! We've been trying to find a solution to sync our products from Squarespace to Shopify and this app just did it perfectly, thanks a lot!

The One I Love NYC
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 20, 2021

Have been using this app for a month now and really happy we found it. We can connect all our platforms and get accurate data on what we actually have. And compare to other apps it’s really easy to use and the fact that we can create different bundles and connect the inventory to the same products again and again just made it such an easy choice for us. Highly recommend!

Spun Bamboo
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 20, 2021

We're really glad about the fast onboarding and fair pricing offer of Trunk. This App helps us to get our Etsy Shop into business again, which was not possible since we grew our Shopify.
We had researched some other Apps, but all others had problems to deal with our multi location Shopify. Trunk's simple solution is enough for our current needs.

Nauli
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 16, 2021

Plans are expensive but OMG it's the best IMP I've worked with. I've been a year with ecomdash, having a hard time using it efficiently, causing me headaches. Now, Trunk is so easy-friendly, quick and reliable! I feel my inventory is in good hands.

Bateau bateau
Time spent using app: 17 days
September 10, 2021

Trunk is the perfect solution for managing inventory in our business. It is simple, clean and effective. All the other solutions we looked at were too expensive, too complicated and didn't actually provide what we needed. The way we can create bundle and kit SKUs so easily in Trunk is just perfect. Our main products come in multiple boxes and trunk allows us to always have accurate stock availability of our full kit items so we don't over sell, and at the same time keep track of stock for re-ordering so we can ultimately keep our customers happy.

ARKi