Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling | Reviews

by Trunk

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

Laser Shrink Ray Minis

My etsy store has been growing steadily but I had held off on opening Shopify in parallel because of the inventory sync problem. I wanted something simple that would do exactly what I need without paying for a lot of features I don't use. Trunk has 100% delivered on this! The dev team are extremely helpful and responsive. Highly recommended, I'm very happy with it. Thank you James : )

Stanza D'Amore, LLC.

"I am so thankful I found Trunk! My website did not offer inventory syncing with my current POS, so with the help of Trunk, and James, my problems were solved within a days time! "

Literati Party

Super easy to set up and use. Would love to be able to delete products that I no longer need but has other features that are great like the bundle/kit which is a huge help.

MeXpresalo

James from Trunk offer the highest level of customer service. I am very impressed and grateful for all of his help. Trunk is absolutely phenomenal. It is simple to use, and very robust with no glitches. I would recommend Trunk to anyone. James will be the next CEO of the up and coming top tech solutions company called Trunk. Watch out!

Retailer SAGA Copenhagen

Sooo great support from James! Cool and easy guy, gave the best explanation about Trunk app. Just continue so :)
Try it and you will be convinced :)

August Ink

With a growing number of SKUs, keeping up with inventory across multiple platforms became a big and time consuming job...one that often fell through the cracks. Which meant I didn’t have accurate inventory displayed on my sales channels and worse there were product variants that would display sold out when I actually had inventory on hand. Trunk has been a life saver because I can manage my inventory through my Shopify dashboard and it updates my other sales channels without having to do any additional work! Plus it’s easier to keep items in stock on all of my platforms because I don’t need to worry about splitting up inventory to make sure I don’t oversell an item. I was originally looking for something to just sync up my Shopify and Etsy shops, but I’m so excited to also eventually link up my Faire account. It’s going to be a so great going into the holiday season! Yay!

NewHall Watches

trunk inventory have offered us a great solution we looked all over for, so far we are very pleased with the results! i highly recommend James and his team who are always on hand to quickly answer any questions.

Dad Grass

Trunk is a great tool to keep your inventory up to date across platforms. It works seamlessly, never glitchy and the customer support team is astoundingly quick and willing to help. 100% recommendable!

First Help Tech

"Trunk is awesome it perfectly synced my two platforms seamlessly. No stress. " Thank You

westcoastmocs

My shop was constantly struggling to keep inventory updated between Etsy and Shopify. This takes all the work out of it for you. I had a few glitches but it has been smooth sailing
since!