Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Trunk is multi-channel syncing software

Magnolia Trading Post

Thank you so much, we truly appreciate your program, it works so well for syncing our store POS system (square) to our Shopify website. The inventory is adjusted in real time and it works pretty seamless! Should we encounter any issue, Trunk is always so quick to respond and super helpful. I am not extremely tech savvy and this program is easy to use and I appreciate the customer service.

Equipo

Location New Zealand

Great app, simple to use and easy to setup. Great service and technical support from their team when trying to set this up. Highly recommend!

Blossom & Easel

Time spent using app About 2 months

Trunk is exactly what I was looking for. Keeping track of stock between different platforms was causing a real headache, and often I wasn't even sure how much stock I had. Now I've got a neat, well organised and automated system in place and I can concentrate on other aspects of the business. The ability to create bundles has also been a lifesaver as we sell a lot of products in sets; this means that when a customer buys a set of multiple items it is automatically adjusted on all other listings. It's also easy to see, at a glance, how many we have remaining in 2s, 3s etc.

Paradise Planner Co.

Seriously THE BEST APP for inventory syncing/management and it's super easy to set it all up yourself. The syncing is almost immediate. I tried 4 other inventory apps and all were either unnecessarily complicated, or completely messed up my inventory levels and caused me to oversell. Trunk also has the best customer service of any app I've used on Shopify so far. Highly recommend. Don't even waste your time trying the others!

Rugged Roots

Trunk has been such a huge blessing to our business! I spent so much time trying so many apps. I sell on Shopify and Amazon and needed an app that would sync up my inventory by sku. I also needed to be able to sync with QB . This app does all of that. The customer support has been nothing less than exceptional. James is amazing and so helpful. I highly recommend the Trunk Inventory App!

Seraphine Creations

Location Poland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Seriously lifechanging. This works like a charm. I've been looking for something like this for a long time. Customer service is super helpful and I love that you can submit ideas for future updates.

CORE

Location Italy

We've tried so many apps. Some of them were too pricey, others were not working very well. Then we found Trunk and it was a love at first try. In three words: EASY, REASONABLE PRICE, WORKS WELL.

Taschenwelt Geisler

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 1 year

hello everyone, I tried many programs for a long time, if you are looking for a program that syncs properly, then try trunkinventory. the best I have ever tried. real time sync - definitely !!!!!!

Shop Sunfire

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Put simply, Trunk makes my life easier. It's intuitive and does exactly what I need. Instead of worrying about pulling listings from other sales channels right when an item sells, I can focus on other parts of the business that actually move the needle for my shop. Trunk streamlines the listing + delisting process, improves customer experience, and keeps me from stressing about duplicate sales!

Cyclorise Ltd

Time spent using app About 1 year

I had quite a complex requirement of syncing two Shopify websites (a B2B and B2C) but also including complex multi-part bundles/custom products. Trunk is so simple and totally reliable so far. The cost is about right for the functionality. I've tried other syncing apps and there is always a compromise. I've tried other custom bundling apps and again, there is always a compromise or complexity to it. Trunk is easy. Very happy.