Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Fashion Gift Shop

Time spent using app About 1 year

What can I say, this is a very powerful and easy system to set up and use. Not had any problem at all with stock being updated. James has been amazing, very friendly and happy to help with anything. Its a refreshing change to be able to just leave a system and not have to worry if my stock is correct, it's always been perfect since using Trunk. I have tried so many other systems to do this work, but always had problems and support was not coming, So this is such a nice and refreshing change. Amazing, thanks to James for all you have done to help.

Dandi Creations

I am new to Trunk, but so far so good. It makes it so easy to keep track of inventory across many platforms. I can't wait for ALL of my wholesale sites to join in, because then everything will be complete. Thank you for making my life easier Trunk!

Be More Cavalier

Time spent using app Over 1 year

After searching high and low for an app for Shopify Inventory management / stock management, that could handle multipacks picking stock from single units, I found Trunk and it does exactly that. Simple to set up, the support team are first class (and very quick) and the product works exactly as described. I would highly recommend Trunk over anyone else advertising that they do the same thing. Well done team.

Aum Herbs

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to use - inventory syncs without issue - and this is saving me lots of time and money. Thank you Trunk!

Plushpair

Everything is going amazing! Trunk has literally saved my life and has gave me so much time back to my day. I was handling inventory manually via my sales channel and it was a nightmare . trunk is a god send! I’m so glad that I found this app. So far so good. A little pricey but sometimes you just have to pay for an app that does everything it says it will do. I’m not willing to go back to updating inventory manually so I guess I’ll just have to pay.

Lingua Nigra

Love it, my mind is blown, like it really is! It has made my life so much easier!!! I'm on several platforms and it's so much easier to add inventory to my sites, all at once.

Viridian Gaming Supplies

Works perfectly as advertised. I was a little sticker shocked on the price, but there's something to be said for software that has never caused an issue or screwed up your day... at least not yet! Also, their support is on point.

The Letterman Co

Trunk has been a game changer. I've been unable to support posting some products across multiple channels because it's not possible to update the inventory fast enough. Trunk updates my Etsy & Shopify stores in real time, and it's very easy to use.

Bamae

Trunk is great and does absolutely everything we need. It has saved hours of reconciliation and any headaches we may have had. It just...works. James also provided information quickly and when needed. We'd recommend to anyone looking to sync inventory across multiple platforms, or for use with same SKU across multiple items.

Poptone Co.

Trunk is an essential piece of my business that I have been missing for a long time. I can now sell the same (quite complex) inventory over 3 different platforms!