Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

HATCH Collection

Trunk helped my Shopify Plus store sync inventory in real time, it happens in a matter of milliseconds, enabling us to have duplicated products that will not oversell! Their team helped with the integration of the app and has made everything super easy. It's working wonderfully for our brand. Thanks Trunk!

Homecoming

We sync Square and Shopify. James has been amazingly accommodating and responsive. We're super grateful to have found him and Trunk.

Arcalliq

I was selling on 3 different marketplaces and stock management was proper pain in the neck. After I added my Shopify standalone it just became impossible. With Trunk it is real piece of cake and the time saving is massive. And the peace mind knowing I don't have to worry about overselling is just priceless. James was also incredibly helpful with initial set up. Highly recommend.

Lottes Laden

Location Germany

I have been looking for an app like this for so long. Finally I can connect our Etsy Shop and Shopify and have it synced as soon as products are sold. We are beyond happy, also with the customer service. thank you Trunk!

Bramble House

We've been using Trunk for a year now and I don't know how we managed without it. Trunk helps us keep on top of our inventory which is spread over multiple sales channels. It's very easy to maintain with the help of SKUs and alerts you of any duplicated information. Really good value for money.

Hotline Hair Ties

Amazing! Did exactly what I needed with our inventory management. Very happy with this app and will continue to use it to sync between our multiple shopify accounts and our Faire account.

Hotline Hair Ties

Trunk was exactly what I was looking for. It has helped me seamlessly keep track my inventory on both our retail and wholesale shopify websites, as well as our Faire brand account! It has saved me time and headaches by having an awesome solution to my inventory problems. I wholesale by the pack on one of our platforms, and using their bundling feature helped me without having to make workarounds in that particular platform's inventory. I was able to let Trunk keep track of the individual units and the pre-packed amounts simultaneously, which created an easier inventory system for us overall.

mossamigos

Time spent using app About 1 month

Trunk is great! It's like having someone count inventory for us all the time. I really recommend it if you're working across multiple platforms

Cami Monet

Trunk is the missing puzzle piece I've been NEEDING in my business for years. Inventory has always been the biggest pain point with the multiple platforms I sell on, but HOLY CANNOLI, Trunk has been a game changer for me! It seamlessly syncs everything in real time like magic, and the bundling/kitting feature actually made me scream when I discovered it. (Anyone else just LOVE when solutions are easy-breezy?!) I cannot recommend this platform enough; it is easy-to-use, the customer service is incredible, and I have a feeling there's even more goodness to come. I've already saved so much money/time/headaches by using Trunk, and if you're a product-based biz, don't wait any longer to sign up!

The White Sage Way

Loving this - it's made inventory management simple. My biggest worry was that inventory management system wouldn't be reliable - but it is! In fact, it lets me know when I've made mistakes! Love it!