TxtCart Plus+ SMS Marketing

TxtCart Plus+ SMS Marketing

by TxtCart

Human Powered Text Marketing, SMS Cart Recovery and Analytics

Ginger & Honey

New to this app and really excited to see how it goes! Customer service reps are ON POINT!!! Very helpful! The rates are also very affordable for small businesses.

October 22, 2021

We are equally excited to have you! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can further assist with any inquiries.

AdoraPaws

My favourite app for SMS Abandonment recovery. There's more features I haven't explored yet but the way I use it is pretty much set and forget. Highly Recommend.

July 14, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! Do be sure to let us know if there’s any further way we can support your shop!

Linen Mart

Highly recommended, this app is probably one of my favorite so far. I used so many apps in the past and this one is the best!

June 28, 2021

We appreciate the kind words, and are glad to hear you think so highly off the service! Keep crushing it.

Phimagi

Good app, I didn't manage to make any sales unfortunately with the app however, I will try it again another time!

June 26, 2021

We’re glad to have been a small part of your store and look forward to working together again!

Lives Upgrade

i had a question about this app's operation Charlotte was very friendly and helpful i can't wait to start using it when i am ready to start running ads

May 16, 2021

We’re really glad we could assist and get you up and running! Looking forward to much success together.

- Charlotte from TxtCart

beauteta

really helpful app and easily set up and the customer service answered all of my questions in seconds

March 4, 2021

Really glad we could provide assistance and get you up and running easily! If you need anything don’t hesitate to reach out :)

- Charlotte from TxtCart

SilkoBrush

A friend recommended this to after SMSbump was not working well, and so far TXTCART has been amazing! It has made me thousands in sales I am very satisfied :)

February 26, 2021

Thanks for the kind words chris! It’s been a pleasure working with your brands and were happy to continue servicing you while building our relationship!

- TxtCart Team

Creative Lighters

I decided to try TXTcart after a friend recommended it to me because SMSBump wasn't working well...it was a great decision! TXTcart is much better than SMSbump!! It has generated me thousands of dollars in sales and it works amazing!

February 26, 2021

Thank you, and amazing results so far! Definitely excited for what the future holds!

Infinity Lighter

Great app, helping my store tons and bringing in more and more sales, I highly recommend this for anyone looking to easily increase their revenue

February 23, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! Keep up the great work with SMS :).

Purifid

The most efficient txt marketing app to use when launching a new store! We recommend txtcart for anyone that's launching a business on Shopify.

February 22, 2021

Thanks Dylan! Pleasure working with you!

- TxtCart Team