Under Construction Coming Soon

Age verification | Coming soon | Under Maintenance page

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Under Construction Coming Soon Landing Page Builder Templates

Bambooclothingco

Time spent using app 13 minutes

Could not activate, poor instructions. Thought I uninstalled, but app remains control of my URL! Unfortunate and not impressed. Still waiting to receive step-by-step to remove.

Hi there,

We are extremely sorry to hear about it.

We had updated our Support/FAQs page and included about 404-Page Not Found issue.

Wilawalo Co

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Instructions are very vague, and their website is slow as well as the app. The app never replaces your password page even when following their unclear instructions.

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that.

We have updated our support and faqs, Shopify's default password page isn't replaced by our app.

Necklaceforbreakfast

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Absolute rubbish. Can't upload background images even though they are under the 10mb limit. I get a message to check my internet connection every time I try and upload a logo (and I'm 100% my internet is fine).

Could have been great for $5 but on this occasion, I fear it is I who should be paid for the wasting of my time.

April 13, 2019

We are very sorry to hear about it.

Will you please give us a chance to satisfy you with our service? This time will don't disappoint you.

Neoh Nobo

UPDATE:

Didn't realise this app was running in the background until it was time to launch my store. The app would not uninstall itself. There are no detailed instructions to uninstall the app so now my store launch will be delayed until someone contacts me regarding this issue. This is ridiculous.

Original review: Awful app. Updates don't update onto the site and the app keeps deleting any amends. Would not recommend.

Hey,

We are very sorry about that. We request to all users to have contact with us if they meet issues like this.

Well, we had updated the instructions and added a solution for this issue as well.

Tout Au Feminin

The app is really slow. It can takes 15 secondes for my site to load. You cannot erase the apps in rent on the top and it's impossible to translate anything (I have a store in french).

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about that.

We had improved the loading speed for this app. Maybe, this time it loads faster than before for you. We hope you will try our app again and give us your feedback.

Midnightcameo

App was slow. It often didn't load or took more than 1 minute to do so. Reached out to tech support once, they stated they were checking the server. It seemed to load faster after that. However, a few days later, back to the same issue. Since I need this app as a lead page to gain customer sign ups, i believe I lost customers because of the load issue. cancelled the app.

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about that.

2chixandabarn

Doesn't work correctly. The editor does not update and the countdown says NaN.

Hey,

Please try our app again, we had made some changes and the feature is also updated.

2 Next