Uploadery

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pets Masterpiece

Location Jordan
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Today I got the most amazing support from this APP, special thanks to Mandy H for the support and being very friendly & smart! Mandy also made me 100% satisfied. *5 STARS*

Pink Plush Boutique

Works perfectly, no issues. I installed code myself and it worked as described from the start. Thank you.

Zallo.se

Location Sweden

Amazing app! Easy to use and great customer support. Needed some custom coding due to my theme but they helped me out in some minutes! I can highly recommend this app.

Mud Hole Custom Tackle, Inc.

Time spent using app 1 day

This app works great for our team. We are using it to accept customer files for custom decals and other merchandise. Their expert install service was also excellent. The team at ShopPad went the extra mile to make sure we got the full functionality out of the app, all while seamlessly integrating it with our current theme. Recommended 10/10!

Canbry Party Favors & Treats

Time spent using app 17 minutes

I normally don't write reviews, however, my agent assisted me with everything I needed plus more! She also assisted me with a coupon code because I already had another app installed. Thank you for your service!

pillohs2021

10/10. - So helpful
- Reply to emails ASAP - Really, really helpful!
- Great apps
- Great customer service
- 10/10 Thanks again guys

Basic Training Store

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app. Its very easy for our customer to upload photos so we can custom print merchandise. Customer service is GREAT. Just be aware of the Pacific Time Zone.

IZULIGHTS

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Customer service is on point! Anh Pham helped me out fast and quick. Don't have anything else to say

SMD Graphics

Location Kuwait
Time spent using app About 24 hours

We sell motorsports graphics, our customers now can send us a photo of their vehicle to help us verify the model. Shop Pad products are 100% the reason we’re moving to Shopify. Thanks for your amazing support.

Benafique

Customer support was helpful in sorting out a minor issue with the cart page. The app is working just fine. Thanks!