Uploadery

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Club de Brodeuses

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The customer service is incredible and I truly feel that I have a reliable partner willing to help as I built my business.

RemotePictureDay.com by Irvin Simon Photographers

Time spent using app Over 1 year

App is amazing and totally exceeded our expectations. Received thoughtful and caring support from Matt to get everything up and running - quickly and flawlessly. Thank you ShopPad!

All Elevations

Uploadery seamlessly integrated into my store. Mandy and Jordin on the support team were also especially helpful in promptly contacting me to offer a free service: customizing how Uploadery looks on my product pages in order to fit my Shopify theme. It looks amazing!

www.Portrilux.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Abby was fantastic helping us add the code to website. =)
Great service. She knew what we need and went to work right away!

MyVeryANIME.com

Location Switzerland

I used this App to allow customers to upload their Images before adding the product to the cart. It works great, they also have a competent support team that can help you set up uploadery on your theme.

My Cartoon Fantasy

So far so great. Very easy to use. I'm very happy with how this turned out. I had a question too and the guy who talked to me was very helpful. The chat started within a minute of asking for help.

MyPosterPet

Location Australia

Great support team! Helped within an hour of requesting and set up the app exactly the way I wanted it.

Print Scribbles

Great app and really helpful staff. Could'nt be more pleased. My website is running well and I am very grateful.

Liebesprägung

Location Austria

Uploadery is the best and easiest app to let customers upload their photos. The support was really helpful with setting up the app. Easy to communicate, very friendly. Would suggest it to anyone!

Neighbourhood Bazaar

Excellent app and excellent support team. If you are stuck with the design just contact the support team and they will help you. I love it!