Uploadery

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Plushie Pups

Location Australia

Great product! They were able to install it for me within 1 business day and they were very helpful.

TrendingTools2 Hair Supply

Time spent using app About 1 year

Mandy and Annette both are very responsive and helpful throughout the entire implementation process.

HomeMadeGalaxy

Location Israel

Greatest customer service! The Live Chat is actually live, been answered after a minute and problem solved after 5 minutes by support intergating with my store! 10/10

WeRegister4You.com

This is exactly what i was looking for. It works exactly as described. I now have the abilty to allow my clients to upload custom images.

SeeMe Mask

So far so good. Does what it says and easy to implement into workflow. I would recommend for someone needing upload capabilities to customize products, even when drop shipping.

iltuoviso™

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 18 hours

questa applicazione funziona veramente veramente bene. La consiglio a tutti quelli che voglio far caricare immagini dai propri clienti

Loch Effects

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app works just as advertised and the ShopPad team offer very fast and competent customer support!

EasyTatt™

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app is nice and simple to use and the customer support I received was fast and very helpful.

Thanks team
EasyTatt

Do512.com

These apps have helped me customize my store and their customer help is on point! It was so easy to communicate with someone with any questions on my set up and it works exactly how we need. For our review.

Yellowtwin

Location Austria

Great App I used so my customers can upload a file. Great support also. They replied within hours and customized everything I needed!