Uploadery

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Royal Boyer

Location France

Very good application and incredible support! Thank you for your speed, efficiency and kindness! 10/10 !

The Little Picture Company

We've just installed Uploadery and have received great service so far! Looking forward to using the app.

DogDesignery

Service wise this app is absolutely amazing i havent used it just yet but ive seen the results it can do

PinkFish Shop

Time spent using app About 1 year

Received great help from Mandy. Quick to respond and easy to work with! The app is also great. I have been using it for a year with no problems at all.

The Brand iLux

I currently use one other app from Shoppad and they exceed my expectations every time. There is no other customer support team like them, the apps are user friendly and the design integrates seamlessly with my themes. I highly recommend!

The Wow Persona

Location Malaysia

seems to be working well on my t shirt store. this store needs customers to upload their desired image. Thanks uploadery :)

PupSnooze

Location Cayman Islands

They were super helpful - when I reached out for help they set it up for me within a few hours and it was super easy to understand after.

Make Mee

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very good. I followed the directions but needed a little help to get sorted and Matt VW from support was the best at making sure I knew he was there for support and modified my code to work flawlessly in my store. Thank you

Awwprint

Time spent using app About 2 years

Was having a little trouble installing it into my custom template. Reached out to support. Super responsive customer service. Really happy with the experience.

Made by Hoopies

I didn't have any problems with getting this app installed and working quickly. I don't have any coding experience so I started to panic a bit once I read the instructions. The instructions were clear and I got everything running pretty fast. So far so good, haven't run into any hiccups. I'm very pleased with it.