4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance sales and average order value through its user-friendly upselling and cross-selling features, such as bundle discounts and pop-up reminders. They value the pricing model that charges more only as sales increase, and the responsive support team with a live chat feature. The app's customization options and scheduling feature for offers are also favored. However, its translation feature does not support multiple languages. It's recommended for both new and established online businesses.

October 5, 2020

This is the best Crossell Everything app! Very nice customer service and very fast! Recommend!!!!!!!!

HomeUnits
Netherlands
September 30, 2020

A easy use app for setting bundle discount, what impressed me is their customer service, quick response and very patient, highly recommend!

romauhome.com
Edited October 25, 2020

It is a great app, easy to set up. Sarah from the customer service is very helpful and nice! I would like if they could add the option to choose different variants in the Volume Discount section. I would recommend this app!

RIGORAY
Croatia
October 4, 2020

Very helpful app. Great User Interface. Light-weight code. Great customer support. And its free!!! It basically does what other paid apps only try to accomplish at no cost. Also the Customer support is very helpful and resourceful. Thank You Sarah. I hope this app remains true. I would recommend for all your Sales Funnel needs.

Sugar Coated Gifts
September 18, 2020

It's a superb app with outstanding fast customer support. Especially the current free usage is also awesome as well. Highly recommended!

ORGAINIC
Germany
October 23, 2020

Great app, easy to configure and looks great on product page. Live chat support is also really great and responds immediately every time.

The Essential
December 20, 2020

The app offers many choices. It is simple, very clear, and effective. If you have any questions, the support will help you in the shortest possible time, no matter when. I am very satisfied and recommend the app.

Ayulo
Germany
April 19, 2023

Top customer assistance! Thanks.

FerruccioKids
Italy
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied April 19, 2023

Thank you very much for your kind words! It's always great to hear that we were able to provide best customer assistance.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

- Helixo Support Team

Edited February 24, 2021

We are testing UFE as a funnel tool in various applications. It works well and the customer support I received was phenomenal. What couldn't be answered straight away was sent through to developers who assisted almost instantly. Sarah is an asset, she helped me tremendously. Great work keep it up.

Charlotte Rhys UK
About 3 years using the app
June 21, 2021

I have tried many apps like this, but this seems to be built with more thought than the others and hence works the way you'd want it to rather than some backward way some other apps are built. On top of that the service from Sarah was perfect. Fast, effective and polite. Could not recommend more

Cyprinus Carp Fishing Technology
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied June 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your support. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the Shopify community.

If in need of further assistance please contact us at support@helixo.co Or via our in-app chat.

-Sarah, Customer Service Advocate