UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

Decorfaure

Location Australia

This is an amazing free app and their customer service is wonderful! A must have for any eCommerce store if you want to increase revenue!

Home Greed

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very good customer service. Nice app. The appearance is quite pretty. A lot of functions, It is very impressive

Fun Covers

Location Brazil

It's an amazing app, that were a lot of erros occurring when I try to edit my upsells, and they quickly fixed it. This app is from far the best free app for upsells and it delivers a lot.

Kitchen Chest

Customer support was excellent. The features are amazing for a free app too! I am able create funnels easily for customers.

evermée

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Works like a charm and the support is amazing. I love their two free apps, honestly exactly what I had been looking for!

Hugs For Kids

Time spent using app About 2 years

I've only just started but so far, it has been easy to set up, it has amazing functionality, it is incredibly versatile and the support has been absolutely 5 star.

Pushcart Online Shop

Location Philippines

Really helpful. I use this app in my new store. It really helps to keep my customers shop more items from my website.

Clyde's Leather Balm

I'm shocked this app isn't used more. Would recommend for anyone looking to explore great upsell options

Fit Beauty Ness

Location Jordan

It's a great app free and it will help you boost your sales. So thank Sarah for walking me through the process.

instaVape Australia

Location Australia

Amazing! It started to work well within 24 hours of the initial installation. We are using it on a few products, as I believe in testing everything to ensure that it meets our customer's high expectations of us.