4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and diverse features for creating upsell opportunities, such as bundle discounts and pop-up reminders. Many have found it effective in boosting revenue and average order value. The support team is praised for their exceptional service and swift responses. The app offers extensive customization, even on the free plan, and is compatible with various themes and apps. It's suitable for all business sizes due to its scalability. However, some merchants find its limited multi-language support a drawback.

August 7, 2020

This app allows us to have up-sell directly in the product page (bundle or simple single product upsell), popup when users add a target product to cart. We can turn our Cart Page into an up-sell page as well! Did I mention it's FREE and the support staff is super kind, responsive and helpful. Amazing work. Keep it up & best of luck guys! Highly recommend.

OFÉLIA Việt Nam
Vietnam
January 10, 2022

support is really fast and professional. I like it! U can start with the free plan and discover all u need.

mamùuniverse
Italy
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied January 10, 2022

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone

In case of further quercontact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate.

Edited December 23, 2020

The app works great, it's highly customizable and everything you need is there! Great customer service as well :)

Vennskap
Netherlands
Edited September 13, 2020

This app was very simple to figure out and use. When I needed help, I contacted their support and they walked me through every step. Would greatly recommend to anyone who is looking to take their e-com journey to the next level! Thank you very much!

WUFFLife
August 13, 2020

Good apps i recommend it very nice support and good funnel check it out conversion rate increase really

Beautiies
Algeria
October 15, 2020

Highly responsive customer service. The application is easy to learn and test. Many different funnels, many possibilities. Thank you

BERNICLES
France
November 14, 2021

Amazing support team and the app is really good as well. Very modern and easy to use. I've been using it for some time now without any dramas.

PakCharger
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied November 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts on our app and our efforts. This means a lot to us.

If in need of further help please contact us via our in-app chat at support@helixo.co

We are always happy to help.

- Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate

February 14, 2020

This app is very easy to use, has great graphics, and Sarah is very prompt and helpful to help. I love this app, and I will recommend it to my friends!

Skull Wonders
December 24, 2021

I used the app to create flash sales and help desk helped me very quickly to solve my questions. They are super reactive by tchat. Very good app, I recommend !

Maddie Suzie
France
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied December 24, 2021

Thank you so much for such a great review. Your words really inspire us to keep going. Seeing your satisfaction gives us the utmost happiness. We shall strive to keep this up.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

- Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate.

March 16, 2022

Such a great support team! Sarah replied to a query within minutes, which is very hard to come by these days.

Arthur Ford
South Africa
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied March 17, 2022

Thank you so much for the 5-star rating and consider great values in our support. We are always happy to help merchants like you

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.