UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine
4.9
July 27, 2021

Excellent customer service,,, It works great,,, I appreciate the upgrade very nice hook up thank you once again,

Papa Basil
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 27, 2021

Awesome, thank you so much for your review. I am always happy to increase your sales more 😊

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

Edited July 27, 2021

Amazing app and very good support! The app is very easy to use and super user-friendly. Would definitely recommend it.

Sailbrace
Slovenia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 27, 2021

Thank you for sharing your review, Precious Gem for us! 🤩 I am always happy to help you any time 😊

July 27, 2021

I tried out the app and the first experience with it is amazing. It is super easy to set up everything and get it going. I face a problem with the Cart page and the support is just amazing. I rate the app as well as the support 5 out of 5 stars. Keep it up this way! :-)

Tool-Elite
Germany
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 27, 2021

Awesome, thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am more than happy to assist you further. 🤩

July 25, 2021

The app is fantastic to use. It has got some really nice features which can be useful. Customer support is very helpful. Helped a lot while onboarding. A big thank you to the team for the support!!

GrowingSquirrel.com
India
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Glad I could help you today, always happy to continue support to you 😊

July 25, 2021

So far so good! I just downloaded the app. The only reason why I am not giving it a 5 star is that I just started using it. From what I can experience now, I can tell you that it has a clear interface and I love the look of it. It is so nice. Plus customer service chat is quick and responsive,

Chula Aesthetics
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 25, 2021

Thank you for writing the review, feel free to try it out for some time and see the results yourself. 😊 I am always happy to help.