UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
September 3, 2020

Very good customer service. Nice app. The appearance is quite pretty. A lot of functions, It is very impressive

Home Greed
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited September 3, 2020

It's an amazing app, that were a lot of erros occurring when I try to edit my upsells, and they quickly fixed it. This app is from far the best free app for upsells and it delivers a lot.

Fun Covers
Brazil
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 2, 2020

Customer support was excellent. The features are amazing for a free app too! I am able create funnels easily for customers.

Kitchen Chest
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 2, 2020

Works like a charm and the support is amazing. I love their two free apps, honestly exactly what I had been looking for!

evermée
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 2, 2020

I've only just started but so far, it has been easy to set up, it has amazing functionality, it is incredibly versatile and the support has been absolutely 5 star.

Hugs For Kids
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 2, 2020

Really helpful. I use this app in my new store. It really helps to keep my customers shop more items from my website.

Pushcart Online Shop
Philippines
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 1, 2020

I'm shocked this app isn't used more. Would recommend for anyone looking to explore great upsell options

Clyde's Leather Balm
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 1, 2020

It's a great app free and it will help you boost your sales. So thank Sarah for walking me through the process.

Fit Beauty Ness
Jordan
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 1, 2020

Amazing! It started to work well within 24 hours of the initial installation. We are using it on a few products, as I believe in testing everything to ensure that it meets our customer's high expectations of us.

instaVape Australia
Time spent using app: 2 days
August 31, 2020

I've been playing around with other apps and I landed on UFE 2.0 and it's very intuitive, clear and easy to use. I've been looking for ways to offer deals for customers to buy multiples and for ways to upsell products and this does exactly that without adding a ton of stuff I don't need. So far so good! I'm excited to see what it can do for my sales!

Granola Bar™ Pan