4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance sales and raise average order value through features like bundle discounts and pop-up reminders. Its pricing model is seen as fair, charging more only when merchants sell more. The support team is recognized for their quick response and assistance, offering live chat and screen-sharing for complex issues. The app is also praised for its customization options, translation feature, and user-friendly design.

February 3, 2021

I have been looking for a modern app like this one with different options, I just loved and the support is awesome ❤❤

Loon arte
June 16, 2022

why the app didn't work these few days???
and can't contact the customer service, please repair it urgently!!

mlenhk.official
Hong Kong SAR
Over 2 years using the app
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied June 16, 2022

Hi!

I appreciate your honest feedback here, and I’m so sorry about the inconvenience on our part.

Actually, today, our CDN Service provider 'Cloudflare' was down.
So, most of the services including Shopify itself were down for certain regions.

This caused an unexpected error and that's why our app didn't work for you.
And our engineering team was able to manage this issue as soon as possible.

Hope that no other issues persist and it is working perfectly for you.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate.

February 14, 2020

This app is very easy to use, has great graphics, and Sarah is very prompt and helpful to help. I love this app, and I will recommend it to my friends!

Skull Wonders
December 24, 2021

I used the app to create flash sales and help desk helped me very quickly to solve my questions. They are super reactive by tchat. Very good app, I recommend !

Maddie Suzie
France
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied December 24, 2021

Thank you so much for such a great review. Your words really inspire us to keep going. Seeing your satisfaction gives us the utmost happiness. We shall strive to keep this up.

- Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate.

March 16, 2022

Such a great support team! Sarah replied to a query within minutes, which is very hard to come by these days.

Arthur Ford
South Africa
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied March 17, 2022

Thank you so much for the 5-star rating and consider great values in our support. We are always happy to help merchants like you

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

September 7, 2020

The support is great and with this app, I can remove 3 other apps. I like the feature where customers can see the promotion at the product page and I am confident this will create higher AOV.

Your Trusted Stores
Singapore
Edited October 4, 2020

Very clean application and support very responsive to requests, I recommend the use of this application. Very clean interface also and easy to use.

BoostHand
France
Edited November 27, 2020

Has been successful for us. Easy to install and lots of options. Excellent and quick support too which is always very helpful when getting going.

Attack Magazine
About 2 years using the app
March 10, 2021

The App is amazing. I made my first sale on the second day. Easy user interface. I didn't use any other apps for upselling and cross-selling, but I recommend this one.

MyAcko
Japan
29 days using the app
October 3, 2020

It is a good app with nice additions. Customer service also knows what they are doing and are good helpers. Top!

Organizingoods