4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its diverse upsell offers, including bundle and volume discounts, which effectively boost revenue and average order value. The intuitive interface allows for easy navigation and customization. A unique feature is the ability to update the variant of the trigger product. The support team is praised for their quick responses and expertise. Despite the lack of multi-language support, the translation feature is appreciated. The pricing model is seen as fair, with costs increasing only with sales.

November 5, 2020

This is a great plugin! Very suitable for my website, their communication is very timely! Looking forward to the next cooperation!

Waterdrop
28 days using the app
September 15, 2021

sometimes all your funnels may disappear but don't worry, they'll reappear. :) just log back in. chat support suer helpful in the middle of the night while working on my store. :)

Waggitude
Almost 2 years using the app
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied September 15, 2021

Thanks a lot for your generous words. If in need of further help please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help.

- Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate

November 17, 2020

The support of this app is top-notch! Sarah has been so helpful in assisting me to set up my app. She has every answer to my questions, which gives me so much confidence in using this app. I know I can count on this app to increase my revenues!

My Coffee Stix
July 14, 2022

very good, very helpful representative. Give a shot and you will see. The layout looks good too. I like it

NutrBank
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 14, 2022

Hi, Thank you so much for finding great value in our app, and thanks for recommending the app to others. We are always happy to help merchants like you.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

October 26, 2021

Great App looks great, works well, And the chat support was awesome (Tinu ). I was missing one check box that I hadn't seen and was frustrated and started a chat. a couple of minutes later I had everything the way I wanted it

Fosters Mattress
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied October 26, 2021

That is so kind of you to say. Thank you for leaving such a great review.
We shall keep our efforts up to improve our services for you.

If you need further assistance please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate

May 25, 2021

We had greatly increased our sales with this app. It offers many great features and the support is fantastic (Thank you, Sarah, for your patience).

Cosmetic Plant
Romania
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied May 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your support. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the Shopify community.

If in need of further assistance please contact us at support@helixo.co Or via our in-app chat.

-Sarah, Customer Service Executive

August 22, 2021

This app is very great. The support is very soon and helpful. My store use that 3mouths it;s very helpful for my store.

KADER
China
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied August 22, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review and your outstanding feature request. We shall try our best to implement this feature for you with your vote it has much more support. Thank you for being such a great customer to us.

If you need more assistance please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always here to help you.

- Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate.

February 13, 2021

Very professional customer Service. I had chance to be assisted by Sarah. Nice App and hopefully I will get more sells :) , I recommend !

Esseta
September 10, 2020

This app is very easy to use. The client support is excellent. Thank you Sarah to helped me for all the questions that I had.

LEYKO
France
25 days using the app
December 27, 2022

I have only been using it for a couple of days but already made several orders thanks to this app. Reached out to support for a minor issue and got it resoolved in less than half an hour. Recommend this app

World of Amulets
Estonia
25 days using the app
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied December 30, 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. Your feedback helps us to provide better service to all customers.

-Helixo Support Team