UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine
4.9
July 19, 2021

I am just wrapping up my trial of this app and will for sure become a customer. While I don't fully grasp everything the app will do just yet, I do have every confidence in the support for the product. Using the chat feature I was able to get multiple questions answered as I worked away on setting up the app. This is one of the few companies I have dealt with (in any sector) where I get the feeling that my business, as small as it is actually matters. For that reason and many others I will continue to work with this company to grow my business. Hands down the best support I have had anywhere.

Red Barn Baskets
Time spent using app: 6 days
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 20, 2021

Wow! That review made our day! 👌🥰 Appreciate your feedback and thanks for sharing it. 🙏

In case of further issues please contact us through our in-app chat or at support@helixo.co

July 19, 2021

Great app, many features to use. I have never had experience with such a good support team. Amazingly done, thank you Sarah! Helped me out a lot and made sure I had everything I needed.

Lifeheks
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 8 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable review 🤩 always happy to help you :)

July 18, 2021

Great app, amazing customer support. Super fast and detailed responses. I was able to set the app up very fast thanks to the support. Recommend.

Aestete
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 2 days
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 18, 2021

Glad that I could help you, always happy to help merchants like you 😊 Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback.

July 17, 2021

Amazing App. Great customer support! Strongly Recommend to anyone. They have anything you need within the app to increase your AOV. Massive thanks !

Fully Vibed
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 17, 2021

Awesome, really appreciate your valuable review 🤩 always happy to help you :)

July 16, 2021

Great App to increase average order value. Easy to implement and use.
Support ist very fast and helpful.

BEARFORMANCE
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 16, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback, always happy to help merchants like you 😊