Reviews (1,032)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance sales and average order value through its user-friendly upselling and cross-selling features, such as bundle discounts and pop-up reminders. They value the pricing model that charges more only as sales increase, and the responsive support team with a live chat feature. The app's customization options and scheduling feature for offers are also favored. However, its translation feature does not support multiple languages. It's recommended for both new and established online businesses.

November 27, 2020

Very good app and suport team!
Thanks so much.
I think I have created a nice widget!
Can contribute to sales。

Laviwell
Japan
Edited March 4, 2021

Very helpful and friendly, I already solved a lot of problems with help of system support, Sarah. Thanks. I do enjoy using this app for my website.

Kedai Emas Sri Tanah Merah
Malaysia
January 12, 2022

We used this app for upsell x cross-sell and it perfectly fit. Also lightning fast support is a big plus!.

Lux Royal
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied January 12, 2022

That is so kind of you to say. Thank you for leaving such a great review.
We shall keep our efforts up to improve our services for you.

If you need further assistance please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

March 5, 2021

I had to need a bundle purchase app so search it to the Shopify app store. I found out so many bundle apps but it was hard to find what I want. But then, I found 'UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle' finally and it was really really different from other similar apps.
1) Most bundled apps align items vertically. However, this app aligned items horizontally and displayed the item name beside the image, so it went well with the existing homepage.
2) And it's also available to activate with only one item. Other apps wanted two items at least for activate to bundle feature. This is very big difference from other apps.
After installed it, I had trouble with one thing but it was never big one in the result. Because their crew(Helixo support team) is a very excellent expert. I sent require help message in the app and they reacted quickly and kindly.
They found a way so easily and it was surprised me. And they also found what I didn't find and advanced it, too.
Now I write a review with feel very satisfaction.
If anybody wanna a bundle app, I recommend this app strongly! I spent search so many time to find this app. And I hope you save time.
Thank you! Helixo guys! And especially thank you, Sarah!

UNAVI USA, Inc.
March 25, 2022

Good app to "Cross-selling" and fast CS support. Recommended. For non-English countries, some features wouldn't fit to customers perception, but the app has a 7-day free trial, so you could test it and figure it out if it works out for you.

エマ・スリープ
Japan
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied March 25, 2022

Thank you so much for giving us your feedback.
We will consider the feature request provided by you in our feature update for the missing star.
If you have any other suggestions, we would love to hear them.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.
- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate.

Edited November 8, 2019

Installed this app to provde upsell capability. Very impressed with how easy it is to create multiple offers in different ways. Designs are attractive. Support was extremely helful and quick to address a technical error I was having.

Lanyardi
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied November 9, 2019

Thank you so much Lanyardi, Glad you liked our product, and we will be with you in achieving your upsell goals.

Hearty Thanks from Team Helixo Co

March 27, 2023

Awesome app and great support, very responsive and got me exactly what i wanted ! I highly recommend !

Mobray Beauty
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied March 27, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with practical solutions and resolve your issues. We appreciate your kind words and value your feedback.

- Helixo Support Team

November 17, 2020

So far so good. Lack of tutorial videos at the moment, but theyve assured me they are on the way. chat was quick and helpful. Veyr early days yet with the app, but i like it so far!

GHOST-SAMPLES
November 14, 2020

Really really good support, hard to understand but with the support its fine ! Thanks you very much.

Octo'Shot©
Belgium
6 days using the app
June 2, 2022

Works very smoothly, and has a professional and modern interface. Would recommend! Seeing immediate results...

On Point Samples
Netherlands
6 days using the app
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied June 2, 2022

Thanks for the positive review! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our product and support are able to make a positive difference to them.

Thanks again, and we hope to hear from you again soon!

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate.