Upsell Popup ‑ Sales Pop up

Upsell Popup ‑ Sales Pop up

by SpurIT

Upsell Pop up, Newsletter & Email Pop up

Safe and Fine

I like this app, I use it to show coupons to those who's gonna leave my store empty handed and it works!

September 5, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback! :)

Atlanta Bikes

Simple and nice informational app. Really easy to set up and use. Support folks are super fast and helpful!

September 5, 2020

Thanks very much for your review, we're very happy we could help solve any issues you were having, even with the difference in timezones! Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

Otoka.

good addition to my store, does its job, thanks
Many thanks to Spurit! Great guys!!!!!!

September 5, 2020

Thanks for your kind words!

Black Leaves

Terrible up, messed up my theme very disappointed I need a webdev now to fix my website . I do not recommend it . 1 star

July 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation and find a solution :)

My Desi Treats

Great app, does what it needs to do and is cheaper than competitors. Would recomend trying it out!!!

June 23, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedaback! :)

Stone Bird

Great job guys! Really like the app, nice looking and so easy to set up everything. Also thanks to the support guys who got my problem fixed right away!

May 6, 2020

Thanks so much! We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to reach out :)

Cosmoletics

Nice app! Simple installation and configuration, I'm happy to use it and hopefully will use it for a long time

May 6, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Dainty Mary

Terrible. so hard to use and they don't save your entries in case you want to come back. There is no way to simply change a background color you have to choose red blue and yellow gradients?

May 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email and over the phone but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience in order to discuss the situation. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

UnderAir

The examples in the graphics above look better than the included themes. I also don't get the point of locking out features when you install apps just because there is a "free trial period"

November 1, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.
Please note that the app has trial period with free themes to test, you can configure the design according to your needs, as the app has flexible settings.
Please respond to our e-mail our contact us via live chat, so we could find a solution for this situation

Prince of Scots

The App does not show up as planned and then offers double discounts in the shopping cart. Reached out for support and they referred me to shopify. The You Tube Video does not match back to the apps functionality.

September 3, 2019

We're very sorry to hear that you've run into an issue with our app, and we would really like to look into this further for you.
Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to solve this issue. Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and would like to fix the issue immediately.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49