Upsell Popup ‑ Sales Pop up

Upsell Popup ‑ Sales Pop up

by SpurIT

Exit Pop-up, Newsletter & E-mail Pop-up, Cross & Upsell Pop-up

RUSTIC BAR

Great customer service, Had a problem with my exit intent pop-up and I contact support and it was fixed in under 5 minutes. Was able to make the free tier work for my store and it looks great.

AREA51GALLERY

I uploaded and couldn't finmd a way to upgrade to another template, plus it never actually popped up.

February 22, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties.
We tried to contact you via email on order to help you with this case but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Sterling Adventure Gear

Would not recommend. The pop up was harder to customize than it should be. Comes out looking quite bad. Most importantly, after you delete the app, it doesn't delete the pop up with it. So now I'm stuck with a phantom pop up and no way to delete it. What is that?! UPDATE: they contacted me via email and went on the site to fix the code. Amending to 3 stars from 2.

December 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties and inconvenience. We've contacted you via email in order to help with this case!

Black Leaves

Terrible up, messed up my theme very disappointed I need a webdev now to fix my website . I do not recommend it . 1 star

July 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation and find a solution :)

My Desi Treats

Great app, does what it needs to do and is cheaper than competitors. Would recomend trying it out!!!

June 23, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedaback! :)

Dainty Mary

Terrible. so hard to use and they don't save your entries in case you want to come back. There is no way to simply change a background color you have to choose red blue and yellow gradients?

May 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email and over the phone but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience in order to discuss the situation. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

UnderAir

The examples in the graphics above look better than the included themes. I also don't get the point of locking out features when you install apps just because there is a "free trial period"

November 1, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.
Please note that the app has trial period with free themes to test, you can configure the design according to your needs, as the app has flexible settings.
Please respond to our e-mail our contact us via live chat, so we could find a solution for this situation

Prince of Scots

The App does not show up as planned and then offers double discounts in the shopping cart. Reached out for support and they referred me to shopify. The You Tube Video does not match back to the apps functionality.

September 3, 2019

We're very sorry to hear that you've run into an issue with our app, and we would really like to look into this further for you.
Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to solve this issue. Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and would like to fix the issue immediately.

Yieldings

WARNING! This app WILL leave garbage in your code after uninstall. I've spent the last few days trying to clean up my code after installing and subsequently uninstalling this app when it didn't meet my needs. The uninstall is NOT complete when removed, and the developer's instructions when contacted are also NOT complete.

July 25, 2019

YouEnvyMe.Club

Absolutely HORRIBLE even for FREE! This app is so difficult to use. It's unbelievable how difficult it is and I am very much computer savvy. I tried it out since it was free but I learned that everything free isn't good. It's a definite NO for me. Don't even waste your time. You will only get frustrated.

July 16, 2019

Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to solve this issue. Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and would like to check the issue immediately.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14