4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance product listings with customizable variant options like color swatches, images, or custom texts. It's praised for its seamless integration with Shopify stores, boosting functionality without causing slowdowns. The responsive and knowledgeable customer support is highly commended. The app is affordable and beneficial for stores with a large product catalog, allowing product grouping, multiple variant displays, and different views for mobile and desktop. It also supports exporting between stores for ease of use. Merchants note its consistent improvements and importance in their store operations.

November 10, 2023

This app is great for making product options and using images to show how the options differ. It can be little hard to use, down to the nature of what it allows you to your products, but they give fantastic help through a chat service - Utpal even created a youtube video to show me how to do something!

The Clean Kilo
Almost 3 years using the app
January 2, 2024

The best and most convenient app by far over the other existing apps. Plus their customer service goes above and beyond to help, thank you!

TALADA
Israel
10 months using the app
January 15, 2024

Long story short (because I could go on and write an essay), the customer support service, the features of the app and overall satisfaction in delivering the vision intended for my product page has been nothing but phenomenal. I look forward to using the app for as long as the shop is live. Thank you to the entire team and especially Laxmikant for all you do!

Lib&Co. Inc. | A Leader in Luxury & Elegant Lighting
About 2 months using the app
Edited January 16, 2024

The app is working well. There is just a misunderstanding here. Sorry.

CABINZERO
About 3 years using the app
November 29, 2023

This app does everything it says it does!
I use it on 3 separate Shopify stores and I would definitely recommend it!
It is fully customizable with endless options so you can make it work with whatever website you have!
You can even have multiple variants on the same product (e.g. flavor & pack size) without it looking overloaded!
And their customer service is relatively quick and very friendly!

Gourmanity
3 months using the app
November 28, 2023

Great app and support. Had a small issue with the app working on a new theme of ours and they got the issue fixed within 24 hours.

Seager Co.
About 2 years using the app
January 29, 2024

I had some issues with my store and the customer service team was quick to assist me. A special thanks to Utpal who took the time to review my store and send me a detailed guide on how to make the changes I was looking for. I highly recommend this app!

COUCOVA
Sweden
17 days using the app
November 28, 2023

I had an exceptional experience with Nikhilesh's support. He not only thoroughly understood my inquiries but also provided solutions promptly, meeting my expectations. The app itself is truly awe-inspiring, seamlessly handling various aspects for my store within a single platform. Using the app was a breeze, and its performance has been consistently great. I find the app to be of utmost importance for my store's operations. I appreciate Nikhilesh's patience and effectiveness in addressing all my questions. Overall, a five-star experience! Thanks in advance for your outstanding service!

Junio Doce Jewelry
8 months using the app
October 31, 2023

Swatch King, has been a great asset to our Shopify store. Provides a very intuitive user experience while making the back end easy to admin. On the one occasion that things were not going as planned, tech support took care of the situation within the first day.

Cheers

PJ Karpiak

Alice's Wonderland, Inc.
Over 2 years using the app
December 27, 2023

A great app, a must if you want to customize each variant on a different product page. Great customer service, specially riyona who was very helpful on some custom requests.

koddori