Variant Options Swatch King

Variant Options Swatch King

by StarApps Studio

Variant Image, Color & Collection Swatch + Link Product Option

ID Stronghold

We were looking for an easy to use swatch app that also would show on the collections page. This app was super easy to use and install and we didn't have to create any custom swatches. Right after install the swatches didn't show up on the collections page but with a quick email to them they had it fixed in just a day.

Ortak

Works perfectly for adding variant options and swatches, and the support is amazing and helped with all requests in great time. Would definitely recommend!

GRADE Mobile

Excellent aftersale support. Fast response. Hands down the bast swatch app that we have found on Shopify App store.

All Hung Up

After trying several variant apps, this one is hands-down the best! Nothing to code (we have the Debut theme), just click what settings you want and everything works. I wanted one custom modification and their support team helped within a few hours! Stop your search and get this app.

Hair to Beauty

Amazing app for image swatches. Even better customer support. They answer within a day and change everything you need! No need to do coding!

Warriors & Scholars

Great app. The swathes pop much more than standard thumbnail images. We have seen an uptick in customer engagement already. The CS and tech team are amazing. We had an installation issue and they were very prompt in getting it solved.

PLANET EARTH FIRST

This app works awesome and is super easy to setup. Already increased engagement of my users. i´m very happy wit this app also awesome support.

Global Seafoods North America

I used this app for few days, I feel I will stay with this app. It give me what I need to show variants clear to customers. You can check how it work on my site globalseafoods.com I wish one small adjustment in coding, but it is not big deal, just make Super perfect from Perfect. Customer service very helpful, I ask question, which beyong of app, they help me.

Gedo.es

At first, we had problems installing the app; but on a short notice StarApps Studio support team solved the problem and helped us configure another of their apps. Once installed the app works magnificently. We are particulary satisfied with the automatic recognition of variant labels.

Stille Vann Skvulp

This app is excellent. Displays beautiful variant swatches that are highly customizable to fit with your theme and brand. Customer support is fantastic. I asked if it was possible to display swatches on collection pages, which is a feature they are releasing soon. They pre-installed it in my shop so I did not have to wait, and it looks fantastic. The image even switches on the collection page if you click a variant. I have never seen that feature anywhere before. I highly recommend Variant Swatch King and StarApps Studio.

Previous 1 3 4