Variants Options, Color Swatch

Variants Options, Color Swatch | Reviews

by StarApps Studio

Variant Swatch, Variant Image/ Variants on Collection Page &..

Pikemla

Great support! I loved the look that it gave to my store and it was easy to figure out. You have lots of options for customization

LOVE MODA

Not sure how it works on other themes but if your theme is custom made or is modified this app will completely mess up your product page and checkout system. It leaves some code behind on ALL your themes not just the one it is installed in. Lost days of sales because of this bug.

Rubina Jewelry

This app was my savior at first. But the app did some coding to my website, making the cart, and checkout system not work. I had to start all over again with my page. When I asked them to fully uninstall, they just sent me a code, even though they offer full uninstallment. Very disappointed.

Rhose boutique

I used this app to display variants options pictures of my products, i really like how it is presented and structured. Their support is really reactive, it is a pleasure to work with their team.
I really recommend this app.

aneuday

Great app and quick support - had my request solved in under 10 minutes. Easy backend for customization of the app!

Qirya

Very good App and very good Support! I think this App can help you grow your CR and make your Shop look much better.

Rug Emporium PTY LTD

I use this app as well as the Variant image Automator and have always had a great experience. Support is always friendly and quickly solved the minor problems I was having when setting up with some small customisations. I've seen a noticeable improvement in conversions along with what I consider a significant improvement in customer experience.

NoNetz

The support is excellent ! It's a clean install and really upgrades the look of our product details. Highly recommend this app.

Kysal

The app is very useful and works very well. The customer service is very helpful ! I I recommend it 100% !!

Pickleball Depot

After many years in business using the default (and never accurate) colour swatch boxes integrated into Shopify we found this app and it works great (after a few install glitches). Huge improvement with the appearance of our product listings and worth the monthly fee. Great assistance from Utpal and team- thank-you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61