Reviews (1,249)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use and customization options, particularly for creating product variant options with color swatches, images, or custom texts. It's praised for its seamless integration with Shopify stores and intuitive interface. The app's ability to handle multiple variants on the same product and group products for individual display in a collection is appreciated. Many merchants commend the responsive and dedicated customer support.

October 5, 2020

I use the app to provide an options swatch on my store. Very simple to setup and use. Support is great! I needed the drop-down to match my theme style and they completed it very quickly.

Rustic Furniture Marketplace
September 23, 2021

Great Service! Even on trial mode the team was very responsive and adjusted app settings for our store.

Lazypants
August 25, 2022

Great app and great support! Riyona was able to help me with everything I needed, she raised the bar for my website! Congrats!

mysnuggiesstore
Portugal
July 1, 2022

Utpal and the team were highly responsive and went above and beyond to customise the swatches to suit my store.

Sconch Yarn Shop
November 6, 2023

Excelente aplicación, funciona a las mil maravillas!

Orae Design
Spain
About 1 hour using the app
Edited March 12, 2020

This app is awesome, very well though out from a user perspective. And the guys behind it were lightning fast with my queries. I'm a happy customer.

Calcuttan
India
March 17, 2020

The apps works really well but the support team is really what shines. They were able to accommodate my request to install the app on both my published theme and one I was working on in my drafts. They were very responsive and turned it around super quickly as well!

Dowel Furniture
December 26, 2022

I really appreciate this app because it is intuitive even if you don't understand English. The quality of the support is also very good.

Tatamidia
Japan
July 16, 2020

I used this app to improve the look of our swatches. There were some conflicts with the theme but the App developers were amazing and fixed them quickly. Great App and fantastic service. Very impressed. Thank you.

Wools of Wanaka
New Zealand
June 16, 2022

I use this app for color swatches on the product and collection page. I had a little trouble getting it to work but the customer support got it fixed in no time and helped tremendously!

lucyjamesclothing