Variants Options, Color Swatch

Variants Options, Color Swatch

by StarApps Studio

Variant Image/ Color Swatch, Variants on Collection Page & ...

Huella Beauty

This app is awesome!!! It works great and has so many beneficial options. Beyond easy to use and install and priced just right! So far no issues!

Urbane Unit

I have several Variants for my products and this app is such a life saver and easy to use. They provide a video on how to setup the app, and they have amazing customer service. Highly recommend :)

Andi’s Boutique

Let me start off with my review by letting you know that I am EXTREMELY picky, and yet somehow this app has exceeded my expectations. The customer service from support is on another level - Lax was amazing to work with! The variant swatches work perfectly and look incredible. Don't hesitate on adding this app to your store. It's a must-have!

ZERO ONE ONE

Great app ! Does the job and does it perfectly. The customer support is excellent and very reactive. Highly recommended.

Pursh Collection

This app is absolutely a life changer! Customers can see crucial information (like different colors) from collection pages, as well as an enhanced view on product pages. It takes everything to the next level. It looks seamless with my theme out of the box, and the team helped fix a few issues to ensure it worked seamlessly as well. I LOVE it!

WRITTEN IN THE STARS

I deleted this app as I started Turbo Theme and I did not need it anymore, there was a code left behind which kind of f'd up my product page. I am not sure why these apps leave behind a code when I delete them. Idiots wasted a day of mine, I had to delete everything & redo my page.

August 19, 2020

Hi Deepak,

We tried to reach you multiple times over email in the past few days but haven't received any response. Let us assure you that we build our apps with utmost care to make sure it doesn't affect your store even when you uninstall it.

To give you the bigger picture, it's a limitation of Shopify, that apps can't perform any action when you uninstall them, and we know that Shopify is working hard to find a solution for this. All responsible app developers ensure that the code which they are unable to remove from the merchant store doesn't create any error.

In addition, you will find the uninstallation instructions in the app and you can always reach out to the app developer for further help.

Looking forward to your revert, to understand the error you had faced in further detail.

Regards,
Shubham Vats
Merchant Success Manager, StarApps Studio

Stonz

Great app and support! Easy to set-up and edit.
When needed, support was fast to implement and also to ask extra questions from our team. Problem solvers!

PatPat Wholesale

I have not fully tried the app yet but the customer service is far better than anyone else in the Shopify App Store.

POCKT

These guys are like feeling what do you need. Best support team I have ever work with. This is an awesome experience for me to add this app to my store.
Thank you!

GALT webáruház

Great app, great customer service! A lot of options to customize for the way you wish, if you can't find what you want, just ask for it. Would highly recommend it!