Swatch King ‑ Variant Options

Swatch King ‑ Variant Options

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 16, 2021

I wanted Image Swatch on my shop and installed this app, it does what it say! The support is really friendly and fast! Thank you!

Frisur-Tutorials
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
February 16, 2021

Great app with superb customer support.
Install this app in multiple stores of ours.
Highly recommended.

Slimcase.co Thailand
Singapore
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 13, 2021

The best way by far to control the styling and behavior of variants. And the support is amazing, too! Can highly recommend.

RxStore.ch
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 11, 2021

Truly amazing customer service, these guys are ON IT! We had a glitch and they solved in straight away, so happy we found StarApps!

Neu Nomads
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 11, 2021

We are using the app for a furniture store and it's been a huge help to show our beautiful swatches and easy to work with it. Also great customer service!

Tyler and Scobie
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited February 10, 2021

Can't find a better app than Variants Options Swatch King! Highly recommend, love working with them!!

Cordina Eyewear
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 10, 2021

This app is amazing. I was able to configure what I wanted very quickly. We had a few display issues which the app developers corrected in less than a day. We have some text button options, some swatch icons, and some pattern icons that we uploaded. They all look great. It's a real game changer. We used to list all variants separately so options wouldn't get lost in the dropdown lists making them undiscoverable. Now we are confident each colorway or pattern is visually represented while sitting under the master sku making our admin's life much simpler. Very happy with the app and the team who developed and support it.

PILLOWPIA
Time spent using app: 11 days
February 9, 2021

I was really tired of looking for an app that could change product images automatically based on the swatch selection and this app was a perfect solution. Support is great too as they've helped me install it and integrate it with a landing page builder.

Linen Aura
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 3 days
February 5, 2021

The engineers were very attentive. They replied so quickly and fixed all my requests. Highly recommend this plug in. You will not regret this in your shop.

Fiola Rose Swim
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
February 4, 2021

Useful app, especially if you have many products in one category, easy to use, support is very responsive and friendly!

Adona