Swatch King ‑ Variants Options

Color Swatch, Variant Image, Variants on Collection Page &..

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product Swatches, Swatches on Collection Page, Product Groups

The Slow Label

Location Germany

Supre helpful and amazing. Highly recommend! Does exactly what we'd expect. Easy configuration and super helpful support. Thanks a lot!

Homeful Thinking

This app is AMAZING! It's does exactly as the description says and works seamlessly with your store. Not to mention the INCREDIBLE customer service team. They are super polite, have great English, and are SUPER quick to respond. I couldn't be happier. Highly recommend!!!

Athena Management

This is the best swatch app for both product pages and collections pages. Incredible customer service & incredible results. Worth a lot more than $5 PM considering some of the other apps I've tested

Under 5'10

Time spent using app About 2 months

Highly recommended! I used this app to help me link separate product pages together and create variant swatches for our products since shopify has restrictions on how many variants can be added to one product. The swatches are featured on both the product pages and collection pages and look beautiful! There dev support is kind, quick and helpful. This app has boosted our revenue and UX. 10 out of 5 stars :)

Uranta Mindful Clothing

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Over 2 years

We have a very particular store and product variation that no other app was able to solve. They have a super responsive and helpful team that would go the extra mile to help you show your product at it’s best. I really recommend it.

October 29, 2020

Thank you for such an amazing review you left for us :) Glad to let you know that this is 300th review for our app and we are really thankful to you for your precious words :)

Feel free to reach out whenever you need any further assistance, we're here to help at all times :D

A-ESQUE

Location Australia

Great App to help us showcase out variant images and swatches across the site. Support is by far the best I have dealt with in the Shopify App Store. Quick, easy, polite and understanding.

Maywell Jewelry

I've become addicted to all the apps offered by starapps! They were very easy to set up and did exactly what I wanted them to. My store went from like a 3 to a solid 8.5 in terms of good looks and user friendliness. I needed a few tweaks to get it working perfectly and support jumped right on it for me.

Miss Fleek

Location Germany

I used this App to make my variations. I haved problems to show my own color codes but the support is very quickly and give me a good hand to help. Thanks here to Utpal.

Biobio

Location Brazil

Very good, I really liked the app. I needed the support to put the color options on my products and they did it very quickly and as I wanted. I recommend :)

grillrescue

Had an issue with it displaying properly on my site, they immediately added the necessary code to correct it so it now displays perfectly. Does exactly what I need. Easy to use.