Swatch King ‑ Variants Options

Color Swatch, Variant Image, Variants on Collection Page &..

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Product Swatches, Swatches on Collection Page, Product Groups

Coosaw Custom

Time spent using app About 2 months

Was having a small issue / user error reached out to customer support they responded back imminently and helped me resolve my issue. Couldn't ask for a better support team.

Runnin' Girl

This app works like a charm, downloaded it mainly for the collection swatches but they also have beautiful (and highly customizable, which is a plus) product page swatches too! You need to contact customer service for them to active the swatches on the collection page but the process is so simple and fast, I sent a basic request via email and it was completed when I woke up the next morning. This leads me onto customer service, I've had a few requests of them and they willingly helped me and the whole process was super fast. Highly recommend!

Home of Henna

This app does exactly what it says it does. Also, the developers were really great in responding and helping out with any issues. Would def recommend to other sellers

Posh Lounge

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great functionality of the app, and if you have any challenges the support team are great, even making short videos to show you how to edit things. We have updated our store theme a couple of times and they know straight away, and double check everything is working fine.

SUNROX™

I was having trouble adjusting the variants to my liking, reached out to their support and everything was fixed in a couple of hours!! thank you so much for being so responsive and helpful. i highly recommend this app and happy holidays!

Alphactory

Location Australia

The app works great and easy to setup. If you need customisation you can email the support team and you’ll get their assistance very quick. Good work guys!

Rhino Pickleball

Time spent using app 1 day

Support understood my request & got back to me fast. This app will be crucial to converting shoppers

Coco & Henry

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is hands down the most valuable app I have selected for my store. It's incredible! It's such good value for money - bundling together a range of features that would cost a lot more if bought separately. The service from the development team, to make sure it integrates exactly the way we need, has been second to none. Thanks Utpal for your time and attention - we couldn't be happier.

DC SHOES® Philippines Official Online Store

Location Philippines

StarApps have very good customer service. There was an app I needed them to work with and they went above and beyond. They are a custom solutions provider. Utpal, Shubham, Riyo, thank you.

DAILY FLEX

Support was very helpful and resolved my problem very quickly.
It is very useful app for the store.