Variants Options, Color Swatch

Variants Options, Color Swatch | Reviews

by StarApps Studio

Variant Swatch, Variant Image/ Variants on Collection Page &..

PLANET EARTH FIRST

This app works awesome and is super easy to setup. Already increased engagement of my users. i´m very happy wit this app also awesome support.

Global Seafoods North America

I used this app for few days, I feel I will stay with this app. It give me what I need to show variants clear to customers. You can check how it work on my site globalseafoods.com I wish one small adjustment in coding, but it is not big deal, just make Super perfect from Perfect. Customer service very helpful, I ask question, which beyong of app, they help me.

Gedo.es

At first, we had problems installing the app; but on a short notice StarApps Studio support team solved the problem and helped us configure another of their apps. Once installed the app works magnificently. We are particulary satisfied with the automatic recognition of variant labels.

Stille Vann Skvulp

This app is excellent. Displays beautiful variant swatches that are highly customizable to fit with your theme and brand. Customer support is fantastic. I asked if it was possible to display swatches on collection pages, which is a feature they are releasing soon. They pre-installed it in my shop so I did not have to wait, and it looks fantastic. The image even switches on the collection page if you click a variant. I have never seen that feature anywhere before. I highly recommend Variant Swatch King and StarApps Studio.

Inusocks

Cant use the App,
if I want to change something it needs about 8 hours to display it on my website and support doesn't answer me...

November 7, 2019

Hey Silas,

Thanks a ton for your valuable feedback.

The browser cache issue has now been rooted out as it was creating a lot of trouble for merchants. We rethought about how to handle it, and with your feedback, we were able to resolve it. We really can't thank you enough for this.

As you've been our guiding angel, we've made the app free for you. Feel free to re-install it and write back to us so that we can apply the offer.

We are eagerly waiting to see our app installed in your store.

Cheers!
Shubham Vats
Merchant Success Manager

ShredLights

Solid app, functions as advertised but the set up can be a bit tricky. Luckily, customer support responds quickly and solved any of the issues I was experiencing. Would recommend this app.

Brothers We Stand

Great app and great team. This app has provided a solution to what had been a tricky issue for us.
The Star Apps team were incredibly responsive and executed on the customisation we wanted cleanly. Really good experience.

Qutiefly

Edit: Variant images didn't work because of cache but it works as soon as I cleared my browser's cache. It would be nice if it was written somewhere. Great app aside from that.
Edit2: Support replied very quickly with a solution and even updated the cache issue immediately after. Changed my review from 4 to 5 stars!

Blue Nile Mills

Perfect Support, the only thing can be improved is the app loading speed, otherwise, it works perfectly fine.

SEOBEAN

设置非常简单,不需要单独添加变体图片,这个应用会直接引用产品的图片,就是我想要的,到目前为止一切运行正常,此应用最近增加了在产品列表页面直接预览变体颜色,非常完美的运行,如果有什么问题服务团队会及时响应,我很满意!