Swatch King ‑ Variant Options

Swatch King ‑ Variant Options

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
March 10, 2021

More than an awesome app, the functionality to combine different products on one page is essential for me and a unique feature (haven't seen any other apps). Also, the customer service is excellent, and they are able to help you with specific needs. 10 stars out of 5.. (if it was possible).

Max Rive Photography
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 10, 2021

assistance and service very complete.
Staff very kind and ready to satisfy every request and solve every problem.
I am very satisfied!

Demo Maglieria
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 9, 2021

It really made the website look nice and helped me a lot to make it look more professional and cool!

Panda Bambino
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 9, 2021

This truely a great app and helps with everything I want it to do. I'm using all the Star apps and they work wonders.

MADARI FASHIONS
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 8, 2021

It's very good, they have variant price linked to products. I recommend it, you won't regret it thought

ANIMARTS
Brazil
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 5, 2021

The CONNECTED PRODUCTS Option is PERFECT. This helps us overcome the Variant Limit imposed by Shopify while showing all the options for our products on one page. It functions perfectly. Had some issues early on with the import feature, but contacted support and they had it fixed in no time. PERFECT Addition to a great product.

Capel Rugs
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 4, 2021

Great service support and they handle issues very quick. NICE SERVICE TEAM.
I highly recommend this plugin, their after-sales service is very good, and their team is very professional and can quickly solve my needs.

BUMPSHOW MATERNITY
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 3, 2021

The best app to make swatches and make your store look professional. The support is amazing, they reached me out and helped me fix some issues with my Shopify theme even if I was in the trial period.

Momi Bijoux
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 2, 2021

Very reactive support, I had 2 problems that were solved very quickly. The application itself is great

LIKE A STAR
France
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 2, 2021

If you're looking for THAT ONE APP that fixes the hiding of your OOS variants. This is it - and it's the most affordable too! Fixes to our issues were quick too. Love it!

Arch Angel Shoes