Swatch King ‑ Variants Options

Color Swatch, Variant Image, Variants on Collection Page &..

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product Swatches, Swatches on Collection Page, Product Groups

Alissée

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent app replacing variant names by their image on the product page, particularly useful if you have a lot of variants, and there is a lot of customization options. You can also choose to show variants as different products on the collection page, or show thumbnails of the variants under the product.
The support is great, they helped me a lot with customization and a conflict with my filter app.

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much Cécile, for sharing your experience with the app :) We're really glad that you liked the app's functionalities and customization features, and we're thankful for amazing customers like you!!

Please reach back whenever you have any query, always a pleasure to help you :D

NADA SAWAYA

This app gave another dimension to my site with showing the images as swatch instead of colors. Very easy to use and great customer support

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review you left for us :) It really made our day!!

Feel free to reach out whenever you need any further assistance, we're here to help at all times :D

Fors

They customized their plugin to work for our our e-commerce site. They matched our design and added a functionality so that it would work perfectly for our needs. Not only was the support team incredibly helpful and patience with all of our asks, they were super quick to reply to our emails and implement changes. We couldn’t have asked for better!! This plug-in and its team is fantastic!

September 16, 2020

Thank you for such a precious review :) The customization for collection page swatches that we had set up looks amazing in your store, and I'm glad that it matched your needs perfectly well. You can always reach out to us for any assistance, we're here to help :)

Merry & Joyous Store

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

Its a great app and has tremendously improved the look and presentation of the Product Pages and images itself. Earlie there was confusion for the customers while checking out but that has been eliminated. The service support is excellent and we are happy that we could find and install this app.

September 14, 2020

Thanks Raajive for such an awesome review :) We are so glad that our apps are working well for you.
Please reach back whenever you have any query, always a pleasure to help you :D

Cheers!
Riyona Mukherjee
Merchant Success Team

The Untitled Project

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I don’t usually have the time to write reviews, but I must say customer service is a 1M/1M extremely fast + helpful. Professional team that really caters to their clients needs.

September 13, 2020

Thank you so much for such positive feedback :) We appreciate you taking the time and sharing your experience with the app & support. Feel free to revert whenever you need any assistance, we're here to help at all times :D

tally's mojos

Time spent using app About 1 year

In my journey to get started with my business, I have come across many apps and their teams. Most experiences are serviceable at best however the team at Star Apps Studio has been nothing short of incredible. They really understand their solution and how it can best benefit your use case. To be honest I had some bumps along the road (some caused by other app installs) but with the reassurance of Lax AKA, My Success Ninja these bumps along the road typically were resolved in less than a few hours. I can't say enough kind words about this team and their approach to solving issues that shop owners deal with every day. Thanks Again, Guys. If your level of support stays this way there are only big things to come for you.

Oh Clocks

Location Australia

I'm using this app to show separate products as variants on the product page. The old app that did this broke and is now unsupported so I had to go looking for a new solution. Variant Options Swatch King is SO much better than the old app in every way. Options, look and speed are perfect. The app and the team behind it is super professional and got it working perfectly on my theme.

Cellphone Stylist

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app, and really helped us enhance our collection pages. Great customer support, very prompt and helpful!

Wynston & Co

I would like to give a big shoutout to the StarApps team and especially Shreya Pillai for helping us with customization and implementation on our site. Thank you all!

L'esprit Bois

Location France

Perfect ! Wonderful application!
There are excellent customization possibilities for the variants.
I had a problem with my theme, support responded very quickly and fixes all issues. Thank you very much for this creation! 6/5 !!

September 10, 2020

Thank you so much, Johann, for such an amazing review :) We're glad that customization was perfect as you expected!!
Feel free to reach out whenever you need any assistance, we’re here to help at all times :D