Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Cates Concepts

This app ROCKS!!!!!!!!! It is by far the best bulk editor on here. I had a questions and got an answer from the tech support in less than 2 mins at 11:00pm. The speed of the app and the ability to sync across platforms not only decreased my time put also allowed me to see errors (Typos) real easy.

TEE WITH HONEY

Bloody excellent app! Saves a lot of time and helps you organise. It's way too good to be free and I regret leaving a 5-star because I am scared they might start charging, but credit where it is due. Would totally recommend!

prettyperfectstudio.com

I've been using the vela app for etsy for a few months now and let me say, that it has been a HUGE timesaver! So with our shopify site, I'd been neglecting doing updates bc Shopify really isn't very accommodating with making this an easy task. So I decided to search the app store for an inventory management app (hoping to find something like Vela) and sure enough, Vela came up! I was very excited for this and am thrilled to share my transparently honest review that Vela has been nothing short of perfect for our business. Thanks Vela!!

Maxley Designs

I literally spent weeks adding a new option to each listing in my Etsy shop and then discovered this app. *FACEPALM* I could've done ALL the editing with Vela and saved myself tons of time and sanity! I love that it works with my Shopify store also. I had one strange tech issue, but customer service was able to fix the problem in a few minutes, at 9:30pm! It was awesome! Highly recommend.

QCustom Jewelry

This app is great. It greatly enhances shopify's native listing ability by adding important editing options. Just try it and you will see how much of a time saver it really is. You won't go back!!!

Wild Horizon

I use Vela with both my Shopify website and Etsy shop to make edits to large numbers of products in bulk - changing photos, descriptions, variations, etc. I'm constantly making little adjustments to improve my stores, and thanks to Vela, work that would normally take hours takes seconds instead! It's an extremely well-designed app with ridiculously amazing support. I also do quite a bit of consulting for other ecommerce business owners, and Vela is always one of the first tools I recommend. Honestly, if you have a store on Shopify or Etsy and you're NOT using Vela, you're probably wasting a lot of time.

Preco Online Bom.Com

I used this app to edit all my 121 products due to a new law regarding postoffices in Brazil, and this tool helped me to do it very fast. I'd take hours but with Vela i took minutes hahaha. Suport is awesome!! Guys pls dont charge for it... You have such a nice software...

Decouart

Best app ever. Must have if you have tons of variants to update. And its FREE!!! Highly recommended!!!

Sugabeads

This app helped me out with editing and inventory a great deal. Customer service is great too. I was able to remove parts of my descriptions in bulk over all my listings. I'm happy with this app!

Skinstree

I used this app in the past 3 weeks and I can say it is one of the best Bulk Editing app in the market. It helped me save lots of hours and the customer support is top notch.

Thank you very much for such a great app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6