Vela Content Mgmt & Bulk Edit

Multi-channel, bulk editing, photo optimization, and more!

From $5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

EllieGrace Baby

This is a great time saver. I think they need to invest in a little more support for better customer service, but while I'm building my shop, it's been a life saver!

Sienna Prose

This app has made my life so much easier by providing bulk editing options that cannot be done on shopify. And it is free. But the only shortage I have find so far is that every time I edit the descriptions, the text format is never perfectly synced with shopify. There's always problems with fonts, space between the lines. 80% of time I have to re-edit one by one on shopify again... Please let me know if anyone has a solution. Thanks!

Tetramode® | Psy Styles

So far so Good! I really like the ease of being able to fine tune listings and the ability to do so much bulk editing. The GUI is easy to navigate and every time I had a question, customer service was always friendly and quick to respond. I didn't give it 5 stars because there is always room to improve, but so far this is promising app.

SCB Marketplace

Pretty good overall, needs a few updates to the features to be one of the best editing apps available. Worth trying before going to any paid apps. Fast and good customer service.

NoodleWolf Art

So far so good. Saved me several hours of time with bulk editing. Features finding and replacing text, adding before/after, filtering, ect. Still being developed but a solid tool to use now. Dev is responsive and well spoken. There is some lag with it right now, but it's on his to do list. Good free solution. I look forward to seeing this app evolve.

Retropilot

Location Australia

This app has saved me hundreds and hundreds of hours of work. I absolutely love it. Takes a little bit to work it all out, but if you have any questions to Vela team reply very quickly through their in-app chat.

Samplize

Time spent using app About 2 months

I installed this app because, at the time, my email was down so I couldn't bulk download products in spreadsheet form and re-upload it to make mass changes. In summary, this app does everything right, but it's too slow.

This app is free, so I give it a pass. But if it was paid, I would ask for a refund. The interface is solid. It couldn't be more straightforward. The design is great and you can edit everything you would ever need to edit en mass. However, there is a huge drawback.

This app took nearly an entire day to make a simple price change on my products. Granted, it was 5400+ products, but still... If my email were not down at the time, I could have downloaded a spreadsheet of my products from Shopify, made the changes in excel, and re-uploaded it all within 15 minutes.

I have no Shopify app dev knowledge so I don't know if it is their fault how slow it is. And I can see how an app might have a ton of limitations when compared to a native bulk CSV upload. So devs, if you're reading this, I am not blaming you.

At the end of the day, it is a good app to have. Especially because it is free. But if you are thinking about installing this, ask yourself a few questions:

1. Do you understand how to make bulk edits with CSV files? If so, and you have access to it, you don't really need to install this. But if that is you, you already know that. On the other hand, if spreadsheets intimidate you, install this app.

2. Do you have time to spare? Is it okay if the edits aren't published for a few hours? If so, use this app. If time is of the essence, don't bother. Make CSV edits.

3. Do you need something to make simple, non-essential changes without messing with CSV files and potentially making a mistake? Definitely download this app.

It's a great app. And it's free. It's just slow. Despite the speed issues, I will keep this app. I don't like making edits to bulky CSV files for minor, inconvenient changes. I will continue to use this app for that single purpose. However, if the changes I need to make need to happen quickly, CSV it is.

The Neighborhood VR Experience Shopping Site

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Hey,this one works!,most of the time,I think they pay to get good feed back,but not this guy,not yet!,THIS APP WORKS,and the SUPPORT IS GREAT AND FAST!

House of Tillett

Location Australia

I know this is a brand new app. A great premise. Maybe a few bugs. Will update review if things work out. I have had a few problems. But Justin is very responsive. I hope it all goes well. A Free App is helpful starting out. Cross fingers. These things take time.