Helpful Product Reviews App

Helpful Product Reviews App | Reviews

by HelpfulCrowd

Video Product Review App + Google SEO + Social sharing + Q&A

KraftzbyKenzie

I can't lie it was kinda difficult to insert my reviews onto a Google Sheet because my selling platform wasn't recognized by HelpfulCrowd, but the customer service is AMAZING! As soon as I contacted they answered in about 20 mins or less, "Anna" went above and beyond and I am very happy with thier services.

Baby Shea

I found this app after a very bad experience with 2 other Review apps. First let me just say the user interface is seamless, doesn't look crappy like ones I've previously encountered. I got amazing customer support from Yusuf with helping me import reviews from a CSV file that wasn't properly exported. He even edited my store's theme to add the reviews on the homepage, I couldn't have done it on my own. Outstanding service! Thank you so much, I am very pleased with this app.

CAT LITTER

Big thanks to Yusuf for helping me all day with questions i've had, and from the fast and understandable responses.

helenspet

The support is very fast, They are doing a perfect job. The rating system is awesome!! thank you very much

A11N SPORTS

I switched to use this review app because it supports video comments, includes Q&A, and invites review automatically. It was not easy to upload previous reviews using their templates, but customer support was great and Yusuf solved my problem within a minute.

Standard Issue Equestrian

I installed this app yesterday so although I haven't used this long term I figured I could share some feedback on the install process. I am using the free plan right now and even though I haven't paid a dime yet, the customer service has been FANTASTIC. Yusuf reached out to me to make sure I was navigating everything ok and even offered to make sure the widget was installed correctly. He fixed the issue I had and I LOVE how the reviews are showing on my products now. If the customer service is this amazing on the unpaid plan, it must be even more fantastic on the paid versions. I wouldn't hesitate to upgrade as my business grows.

TeaTox Company

Fab!Yusuf was so helpful & assisted me with the setup! Take a look - www.teatoxcompany.co.uk . It looks great!

Silver Falls Sustainability Co.

Super fast service and response. Helped me migrate from reviews from Ecwid to Shopify. Thanks to Yusuf and Anna!

PetsDelish

I highly recommend this app. It's easy to use and the Help Centre is very efficient. Special thanks to Anna.

modular building blocks

Yusuf was brilliant and really helpful in me setting up app and answering questions. I will be adding this to my other websites!