Helpful Product Reviews App

Helpful Product Reviews App | Reviews

by HelpfulCrowd

Video Product Review App + Google SEO + Social sharing + Q&A

Designer-Walls Outlet

Excellent customer service and support! I loved that this app allowed customer to post images along with their reviews which is extremely helpful to our business as it helps our customers to see what others have done with our wall panels. I had a few queries before I installed the app, but Yusuf replied back instantly answering all my questions and even helped me set up the app. Absolutely love the app and was extremely impressed with the level of customer support. Thanks Yusuf! All the best, https://designerwallsoutlet.co.uk

Kelli's Pleasures

The online representative helped me a great deal by importing my reviews from my previous theme and made sure this app is working effectively with my website. Thanks, again for your patient and support Yusuf.

AsasWood

We have moved our domain www.AsasWood.com to Shopify recently. We were happily surprised, that we could move our previous reviews with HelpfulCrowd app. Big Thank you to Yusuf for advices and customer service. It is good to work with someone who knows SEO, we mean Yusuf.

Vantage SG

Being a free app, the customer service is really superb! From adding of codes to importing of existing reviews, the customer service would assist you within minutes! Recommend this app to anyone who are looking for an app to add reviews to your product page. Special shoutout to yusuf for the assistance.

CrystalNinja

Helpful Crowd app is so great for our online shop of rhinestone supplies and training. Yusuf was so quick to help me migrate all reviews into my new Shopify store. Now everyone can see how amazing all the CrystalNinja.com supplies are and make choices quickly. Thank you HelpfulCrowd! Yusuf is amazing!

os-shop.ch

Absolute great, fast and friendyl Support and Help for my Online Shop www.os-shop.ch provided by Yusuf.

Precise Naturals

The install was easy. I had a few custom request and Yusuf jump on it and had me fixed up in minutes and now I have reviews and question & answers on my site https://precisenaturals.com/ . Thanks again for all your help!

myqrsign

I had problems with importing reviews but the team of HelpfulCrowd was very patient answering numbers of my questions and was ready to help and even to change interface a bit just for our website. Yusuf, accept my kind regards thank you for your help, patience and assistance! It is really a pleasure to deal with you )) Many thanks!

Snuggy Buddy Baby

Yusuf was fantastic! He helped me troubleshoot and solve my tech issues in minutes! Love the ease of this product and the customer service support!

Design Gaff

Think I have just received the best customer service I have ever seen.
Contacted them in order to get all the reviews I received from Ecwid switched to my Shopify store www.designgaff.com
Yusuf was so helpful that he done all for me in minutes. Not only that, he also went one step further. Upon noticing that the stars were not showing on the product and collection page, he asked for permission to fix this. Again, done in minutes.
Exceptional service Yusuf :-)
Thanks