Helpful Product Reviews App

Video Product Review App + Google SEO + Social sharing + Q&A

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

C'Toan Co

Anna was incredibly helpful at answering all my questions, and assisting me with things I couldn't figure out on the site.

Sozo Australia

I am very happy to be using Helpful Reviews! The customer service is always wonderful. Anna in particular was very helpful with answering my questions and helping me integrate this app into my Shopify store. The overall reviews layout and widgets are very effective and easy to use.

Hostaro Tableware

Excellent service. Really easy for customer to use. Sends out a request for customer to review product and easy to manage. Customer service is excellent, they helped to add widget to my new theme store.

Salsa Origin

Rien à dire sur le support, ils sont à l'écoute et interviennent si besoin. Vraiment efficace ! Merci beaucoup

Berryconcept Shop

Great app! Easy to use and the service is very friendly and professional. I migrated my store from another platform to shopify and Yusuf helped me out many times when in need of advice or assistance.
He really knows what he is doing and is always ready to help.
Highly recommended!

Linx Golf

I was having troubles getting reviews to register on my Product Page. Some recent tweaking had my product details in a mess. Anna patiently worked through the issues with me and had the reviews linked and the product pages displaying correctly. I cannot speak highly enough of the help she has so pleasantly provided to get my store back to working order.

Tasteful Pets

I have not used the app yet...Just set it up. I wanted to review Yusuf and Anna for their excellent help over the past couple weeks as I worked on this. (It doesn't take that long to set up..Ii was just doing it intermittantly around 100 other things!) They respond very quickly...even after hours. The chat houses in email as well, so you have a record and can respond in chat or email, which is nice. I'm sure the documentation has the answers to the questions I asked, but I hat wading through docs, so thanks to them for answering all my questions. The app setup is actually easy...navigating the multiple screens takes a little getting used to, but I'm sure it will become second nature in a bit. It's good to have all the info available. I've had a chat experience with another shopify app and it was really horrible...this one is excellent.

beamalevich

Great app and great help. Yusuf is a master! Very happy with it, starting to showcase product rating now in different formats and on different pages. .. for free

Santé Remède

Fantastic and functioning app. On top of that, they provide both Reviews and Q&A in the free version which many apps don't. Support is also great. Yusuf helped me to display my products reviews on the main page and uploaded my imported reviews from Wix, it was all perfectly well done and in a timely manner! Thank you. Highly recommended!

starttoart

Recently we moved from Ecwid to Shopify. Collecting reviews in Ecwid was done using the Helpfulcrowd App, so we asked Helpfulcrowd if they could help us move all reviews to Shopify. And they did a great job. Thank you Yusuf for your help and quick responds to all my questions. Thumbs up!