Helpful Product Reviews App

Video Product Review App + Google SEO + Social sharing + Q&A

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

PrintedDream

A breathtaking app for reviews.

You can easily collect reviews & questions from customers, which both are getting displayed in an extremely good-looking way right under the product. Also, the design is highly adjustable for your own personal preferences.

The interface of the app is super smooth, you are getting guided through the whole process of setting-up your reviews, so you really don't have to be an expert here!

There is also a free plan available, which includes a ton of features, so that is also extremely accommodating on HelpfulCrowd's part.

Another absolute highlight is the customer service, which goes above & beyond to help you with every single issue you're experiencing, until a solution has been found.

After trying several other review apps for my store https://printeddream.de , I can say in all honesty that this one has left me with the best experience by far & if you're also looking to include reviews into your store, look no further.

Viking Jewelries

This app is a game changer, and it deserves WAY MORE attention that it already has (at least by the time of writing this review), I'm pretty sure it'll outreach its competitors.
Not only it has all the functionalities every store owner needs, its customer service is impeccable. I received the best help from the agent Yusuf in, literally, seconds after I wrote my answer in the live chat.

The story doesn't end here, the customer service not only will solve your current problem, but they'll guide you through the steps that you should take in order not to fall into any other issue.

My experience with this app has been, so far, great.
I totally recommend it.

Six Plus

I just installed the app and I can thank enough for the awesome support I received. I uninstalled the old review app, but the stars below the product had disappeared. As soon as I hit the support, they fixed in no time. It would take longer to explain, so they did it themselves. The app seems to work very well for my needs. This video futures will definitely be a must for my products, since people wants to know how to use them. Checkout www.sixplus.com.br and see. Another thing is the pricing, very reasonable comparing with others.
Em português:
Acabei de instalar o aplicativo e não posso agradecer o suficiente pelo incrível suporte que recebi. Desinstalei o aplicativo de review antigo, mas as estrelas abaixo do produto haviam desaparecido. Assim que eu bati no suporte, eles consertaram em pouco tempo. Levaria mais tempo para explicar, então eles mesmos fizeram. O aplicativo parece funcionar muito bem para minhas necessidades. A ferramenta de vídeo review será definitivamente um "plus" para meus produtos, pois as pessoas querem saber como usá-los. Confira www.sixplus.com.br e veja. Outra coisa é o preço, muito razoável em comparação com os outros.

Beavurr

Yusuf! Thanks for the help. App is really easy to understand. Even if I got stuck while using this app, there was staff who can help me right away. I just love it.

Earth of me

One of the most helpful and amazing costumer sevice. The app is just amazing and can't be review with less of 5 stars. Just incredible! That is my first review that I do and guy, download that app! The 99% of 5 stars is there not for nothing. AMAZING!

ELEKTRICS

I had multiple questions during the installation process and they were happy to help me. There was an issue with installation (because of my theme - not their product) and they did the installation work for me! Whenever I have a question, they are always quick to respond. https://elektrics.co/

I Use Naturals

I love this ap! I works so well for the reviews from my customers. I rally like the video aspect of it. When a customer uploads a video it takes the review to level 10!!!!!

WorthOfBest

This APP is AWESOME. Best review APP so far with reasonable price. Well deserves the 5 stars. The support is incredible. Yusuf got me set up in no time. Reached out to me seconds after the APP has been installed. One can't ask for more than that considering review setup is quite a task which can easily go wrong. Extremely responsive, helpful and knowledgeable. 10/10. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

SOPHYGEMS

Great app. The modern solution. Support responds instantly. Solved my problem in 5 minutes. I like it

Neoba®

I love this application, the support is very attentive and responds quickly. They solved my problem in just a few minutes.
What I also like about this application is the question and answer feature that allows for much more sales.