Helpful Product Reviews App

Video Product Review App + Google SEO + Social sharing + Q&A

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Touch Plus

Awesome App. Awesome support. Answered all questions swiftly and sorted a few things out for us. Keep it up!

Latchit Rack

We use this app for product reviews on our website https://latchitrack.com. Customer service was great to work with and got it up and running quickly.

Marley & Zoe Deals

THe customer service was outstanding. Had an issue setting the app on my premium theme and they fixed it quickly. Have plenty of apps, but this is the first one I reviewed because of their service.

September 4, 2019

Hey Marley and Zoe, thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it. Glad that we were able to help get the widgets added to your theme.

The slider looks awesome on your home page ;-)

Remootio

The app is doing well, and it really makes a difference in sales. When people see that you have real reviews they trust your brand and products more. Their customer support is also great
Can definitely recommend them

Hey Remootio,

Glad to hear that we are able to help you with the setup and that our replies are helpful ;-)

We look forward to helping you turn more shoppers into customers.

Cote Cuir Leather

This Reviews App is really a 5 stars app. There is everything we need and so much customization. Also, they have a Help Section with everything explicated with videos and screenshots. And the support team is excellent.

Marianne,

Thank you for lovely review and kind words. So glad that you find our HelpfulGuides of assistance and that you love the customisation.

You should see what's coming next.....

bauslashes

I was using this other app that i wont mention for a while and it was absolutely horrible and not user friendly. I WISH I DOWNLOADED THIS SOONER! You're a life saver, thank you so very much !!!!

September 4, 2019

Bauslashes, we are so sorry that had a less than satisfying experience with another app, but so glad that we were able to rescue you and your store.

Look forward to helping you grow your business even more!!

Ocean Pearl Photography™

Really like the way reviews are displayed. Support is quick to respond and very helpful resolving any issues or needs I’ve had. Would definitely recommend!

September 4, 2019

Wow! What we can we say. If you love photos and nature, you should check out Ocean Pearl Photography! We are so pleased to be able to support you and your beautiful photos!

yShoppi

I spent days researching and it really is the best app I found.
Fantastic and fast support! I recommend and soon I will switch to a paid plan

Love yShoppi!

So excited to see when you launch showing off all your wonderful reviews as we help you collect them.

Fazhion Club

Really recommend this app for Shopify users, honestly, I hardly write a review but this app exceeds my expectation. Amazing....!!!! this is the application that we have been waiting for. I always thought about how to get a buyer's judgment even though I was just about to sell the product having try different top-rated review apps in Shopify. thank you, Ann and team, hopefully, more developed and more advanced in the future.... thank you

Prebiotin Prebiotics

We had a few glitches in the beginning, but Anna and her team worked hard to correct them and get everything just right. I highly recommend these folks and this app!