Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker | Reviews

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Junglearth.in

great app to boost sales through wonderful videos and designed templates with music pre added, loved it

October 6, 2021

Thank you! It means so much to know that our video creators feel that we are giving them an amazing experience! We hope every video you create is as extraordinary as you feel our app is!

Threads

Excellent video app to use for e-commerce , all features are available, rate can be reduced and more free features can be provided

October 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your rating! It means a lot to us that you have taken the time out of your day to give this to us! We hope we can deliver our best to you each and every time that you create a video!

Munaleeza

very very nice app to make videos , must have this app . multiple tasks can be done . thanks so much to vimeo app

October 3, 2021

Thank you for your rating! So delighted to read that you think our app is great! We hope that you benefit from using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review!

The JetLyfe Collection

I used this app to help me create promo videos for my store. As a new store owner, I'm happy that if provides great quality, at such a minimum cost, which is important

September 12, 2021

Thank you for your seal of approval! We are so happy when video makers recommend our app as providing great quality! Thank you for the review and the rating!!!

Lillymo

Quick and easy to use. Instruanctions are clear. Plenty of fonts backgrounds etc to use. Great choice of music to add to back ground.

July 27, 2021

Sure Shop Unlimited

I used this app to create a better view of my online store. Hope it generates more sales! It was fun to make the video too!

July 18, 2021

My Gift Fashions

found this App to be very good. Still playing around with it. It does help get Facebook and Instagram clicks.

July 11, 2021

We are certainly happy to know that you are easily creating your artwork with our app! Thank you very much for the lovely review and rating!

Ennovy's Boutique

Learning how to create ads. The process is very easy for me. I am in the beginning stages of learning. I uploaded a few pictures and picked a background and song and it was done.

June 30, 2021

It's very nice to read that you feel our app is easy to use because that was what we were going for! Thank you so much for your review and your rating!

Rockabilly Queen

app is great, easy to make videos and great choice. the free option is very limited and is difficult to download. Maybe Vimeo can update the free version to make the process of downloading less complicated

June 30, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We’ll forward it along to our product team—we’re constantly working on improving, and we appreciate the input. We’re available for further inquiries or feedback at https://vimeo.com/help/contact.

TrueNorthApparel

I love how easy it is to create content and track the analytics! It drives a ton of traffic to my stores and does a great job of building my customer base!