Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Blue Rose Smokes

enjoyed thais app very much, lots of options, lots of ideas available, would definitely recommend to a friend

April 12, 2021

Thank you - happy to read that you are enjoying our app! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

Calico Jacks Online

I wanted to have a go at making a video clip ads for my store when I saw the app in Shopify apps, so had a go. Its great except for your logos over lapping where I put text, found that annoying as I wanted to just have a clear video , dont mind having your logo on it, but would be better if it was only at the start and end perhaps would be an option you could offer

April 7, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We’ll forward it along to our product team—we’re constantly working on improving, and we appreciate the input. We’re available for further inquiries or feedback at https://vimeo.com/help/contact.

Magnetic Lash Bash / The Diva Lash

I wish the subscription wasnt so high. I would love to have this. It was super easy to make a video and it would be awesome to play with this.

March 14, 2021

We appreciate your feedback. Vimeo Create for Shopify offers various subscription tiers in addition to our free Basic service. You can compare the prices and differences between them at the following link - https://vimeo.com/upgrade

NSE Imports

Great app and very easy to use, please can you compress the majisto.js that your app uses? Google Pagespeed flags this up twice on a page, once for being 'unused' (I assume because your app uses it to scan the page for images) and the other for compression, per Google 'Text-based resources should be served with compression (gzip, deflate or brotli) to minimize total network bytes.' It's a small thing but when trying to squeeze every extra point out of of a page the 0.15s will make a difference, especially on a shopify site.

March 14, 2021

DelaCollections

The first video made with this App looks really great and professional. I just downloaded it so I hope it the good feeling I have continues

February 28, 2021

Reihani Design

I used this app to help me to make video for Shopify. I like it that it makes it possible to make video without experience. It could be easier if there were more video options.

February 23, 2021

Buzybunch

I really like this app as it is easy to use. It will be good if there is regular updates on the template and content

February 15, 2021

JM Sails and Bags

Trying new things and it works ok for the moment, thanks. Have to get around a bit but it looks easy even for a complete computer beginner like me. Have to see how it goes with Shopify now...

February 2, 2021

BrownEyedNaturalsCo

This one video has already helped me save so much time. Now I can create in minutes, rather than hours. Can't wait to see what else is available (I know I've barely scratched the surface!). I'll likely update my review once I've had a chance to play with it some more. For now, VERY impressed!

January 17, 2021

Refinemylook

So far very nice very beautiful presentation. Now you need extensions Pinterest and Instagram love i

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to read that you are enjoying our app! Your input will be taken into consideration as we’re constantly working on improving our product and service. Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6