Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Mystic Art Glitters

Fantastic app that does so many things. Easy to set up and I love it. I have activated 7 different features so far and they all work brilliantly. I highly recommend this app.

Lucky Port

An excellent and very convenient application! What I liked: 1. Everything is collected in one interface.
2. Flexible settings.
3. It practically does not affect the loading speed of the site.
4. Price! Only $ 30 for all the necessary plugins. And most importantly, it is excellent technical support! They respond very quickly and help you set up applications. They even helped me add CSS to my template. Very cool guys! I recommend it!

Okey Doggie

Great app! Including many useful apps you need. Customer service is also good just solve my problem immediately!

LashAura™

Amazing app and great care for customers. Have been using vitals for years, still one of the best apps!

MarlsandMags

I Highly Highly Highly recommend this app! Not only does it have a lot of features like reviews, upsells, visitor replays and much more, but the team of vitals is just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I really mean it, With all the questions I had they helped me in minutes and made exactly how I waned! You will have an disadvantage if you don't take this app a shot. Trust me, Download it.

EaseUpLife

Great Customer service. Very prompt. And the value for money this app brings is great for all starters

Folox

This is the best app I've found for Shopify. I am in love.
You won't regret using it, and it will save you a lot of time and money.

cbdxgreen

this is the mother of all apps. if you find this app you are a lucky person. maybe the most complete app with great team behind, customer support very responsive . i recommend it 100%.

K9 Hero Store

Awesome Apps, Unbelievable Value, and the Customer Support is absolutely First Class! I got on chat just to ask a few questions, and ended up with my very own technician, very patiently making custom changes for me for over an hour! He didn't stop making tweaks until I was completely happy with the results! Amazing! Thanks so much Michael :)

Cycles Journal

So easy to use & helps me feel less overwhelmed, which is huge! It has most of the features I needed to create more cross-& upselling options. The customer service team is also amazing, responded almost instantly to my request, and helped me with a customization within a matter of hours. Thank you!