Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Nutrition Store Online

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app that can help you save a lot of money by providing a range of apps that you'd otherwise have to pay separately for. They also have fantastic customer service. Any minor issues we have had (usually due to theme changes etc.) have been rectified within a day.

illuminowear

This is an awesome app with plenty of features with affordable price. And I had to contact support for my website, and they did a great job. They were willing to do a customization for my website too.

SpopSpurt

Location Australia

All in one. Even customer service is A class. All app has a very good tutorial which helps anyone to install the app in their store. I highly recommended this app to all drop-shippers.

LuckySpine

Location France

I have been using this app for several stores and I am always happy with the result. Also, they have a great customer support team. Recommend!

Happiness Idea Malaysia

Location Malaysia

so far all the features i've used on my store works well.. their support is very helpful and respond to any query really fast!

The Magic Toy Shop

This app gives us so many oportunity that we can improve our website and make it more attractive. The customer service is brilliant!

Spark and Revive

This app has been extremely helpful in streamlining what I need to be successful all in one spot and for a great price. The customer service has also been responsive and helpful! They are also receptive to new suggestions and adding additional features. Such a great find.

Mod Paws

These guys are awesome! Super informative and help me customize the app to my exact needs and wants without fail.

FANTENIA

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

Utilizo esta app para optimizar mi ecommerce. Gracias a sus funcionalidades mi tienda ha mejorado notablemente. El servicio de soporte es muy ágil, resolutivo y siempre amables. Encantada con las soluciones de Vitals!!

Woohoo Body + Happy Skincare

Location Australia

I have only been using this app for a little over a week and the support has been some of the best I've experienced. Some of the apps don't have every feature I want but they do the job well and I can see that many of my feature requests are already planned on the roadmap, so I'm happy to be patient and stick with an app developer that delivers excellent service knowing the features will be here soon.