VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

Avaqel

Amazing app ...so many apps and feature all in one. Try it out and get used to all the features to see how many things you can do.

February 7, 2020

We always enjoy receiving recommendations :) Thanks!

Lifeful Shop

Nice app and nice help by CEZAR !! is a goood guy, the worst thing is the need to write 100 characters to write a review

February 7, 2020

We really appreciate taking your time to write us a review. Thank you so much!

utone

Absolutely perfect with a team always available when you ask for custom codes. I really appreciate their availability, they are very professional and the app is really legit. Great job guys !

February 3, 2020

We always try as much as we can to cope with the requests of our customers. Thanks!

Satori Revolution

The customer service for Vitals app is exceptional--I'm not even exaggerating! No matter how many times I needed revision on the aesthetic on any of the features that I need from the app, they're more than happy to help. You're lucky if you get Vladimir to help you out!! He's so nice and helpful!

February 3, 2020

We'll definitely let Vladimir know you mentioned his contribution to the great opinion you have on Vitals. Thank you!

WunderHaas Co.

These guys are on top of their game. They basically eat alive a lot of apps in a fraction of the cost and that translates into a faster site and wider wallet. They have a full plan of future app releases and they always go out of their way in helping you better your store. I can't really ask for more. Kudos!

February 3, 2020

We are very happy to hear this and cannot thank you enough!

Lumixled

After testing so many Discount Volume apps, I finally found the one compatible with OCU. I recommand especially for the customer service that help me a lot to integrate with our theme.

February 3, 2020

Indeed, this integration was made in order for our customers to benefit more of this. Thanks!

Caroline Ashwood

Outstanding app. So many fab features for a good price. Very easy to use. Only used for a couple of hours and already seeing lots of benefits.

February 3, 2020

We are really glad to hear that you find VITALS easy to use. Thank you!

GeneJack

-This is a must have app for any shopify store, only 3 or 4 features of the 40 would cover the cost already!
-For all the stores out there suffering with shipping try this: Currency converter + Smart Bar + Shipping information, this line alone will take you months and months of research with other apps, while Vital covers end to end solution.
-Yes not all features will work as expected but overall value of this app outweighs its cost
-Integration feature is just brilliant, something no one else is doing
-Support is super quick & efficient, will go the extra mile to assist
Overall, it is a must have.

February 3, 2020

Sounds like a no-brainer. Really appreciate it!

Mountain2Sea

I am a dropshipping mentor & also i create stores for my agency clients. This app has done everything! Save lots of money because of this app otherwise will have invest in other apps and cost a lot. Also the support team is very helpful. Highly recommended ⭐

February 3, 2020

We've put so much effort in making Vitals what it is today. I'm glad it was worth it. Thank you for the review!

Deliver Host

This is the app every Shopify store must use. They combined so many small and medium-size features (many more coming and you can also request if you need anything) in one place yet they are separate, you can enable or disable each feature as you want and for that, we don't have to install multiple apps for those features which in fact help to reduce the page load speed. Also, their support team is top-notch.

February 3, 2020

Thanks for this awesome review! We are glad to hear that you find VITALS so useful.