Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Hippo Game Depot

It's crazy how great the support of Vitals is! They are REALLY good at knowing exactly what the problem is for everything! Michael J on the support team is an absolute magician.

4 Plants

Location Germany

Alot of very useful tools and a must for every store owner. The customer support is 24/7 available and very fast.
What I love is, that they are always improving the app and implementing new tools and features. Definitely my favourite Shopify App.

Dexago Store

Amazing customer support! App has most of what I need and is also continuously updated by the developers. Could use more customization at times, but you can just reach out to customer support and they usually are able to just get it done for you.

barbiebabe

I've spent a couple hours trying to figure out some pretty simple coding for reviews, no luck, but luckily I found Vitals and then asked for some customer support - From michael, he coded the reviews into my page where I wanted, and i'm super thankful because now I can finally MOVE on from this part, i REALLY need to learn how to code. But anyways. THANK YOU GUYS!

HeyHappySeat

Location Sweden

Customer support is always very helpful and quick to fix anything I need help with or have questions about! Highly recommend this app with its many feauters

oogha

I use this app for product reviews. It's fast. It's kind of random to get in touch with support via chat, but when you're lucky enough to do, they're great. Fast and reliable.

Infinity One

Location Australia

Very good app. I am saving so much money and the support is great. They helped me with some coding quickly and easily

Teachlize

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 1 month

Perfect all-in-one app and great support! they respond to all inquiries in a very fast time! thank you!

Haltungshelfer

Location Germany

Great support help form costin! cheers mate alsways quick with their answers for the support! Great app

Glamjet

such a great app that includes all amazing features you need. also the customer service is super goof & helpful for any kind of troubleshooting. Costin from the support helped me our a lot. thank you!