Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TUSHCUSHION

Great app and customer support! Reymond particularly is always ready to help and communication is near-instant. A must-have

envyandfig

OMG, I don't even know where to start! I been seeing this app for a long time but never tried it. I decide to give it a chance and boy am I glad I did because I was having some issue trying to figure out how to use the app. I contacted customer service and in less the 1 minute Reymond in customer service answered and took care of everything!

Gifted Harmony

Incredible features all in one place and their customer service is beyond amazing. I once emailed them at 1 in the morning about a problem and they replied within the hour with the problem fixed. 10 out 5 stars!

Venture Kitties

Vitals is great, it saves time and money for business owners. It takes up less space so your website can load faster. It also introduces you to improvements to add to your website that you have not even thought of!

RoyalDealsOnline

Vital is the best app out there love this app great costumer service! I recommended 100% quick responses when needed from their team!

Cha Da Cup

So far so good. has a lot of features, not that I'll be using all of them but you never know. customer service is fast and helpful.

AutoFull Official

So perfect!Powerful and professional!The professional team responds very quickly, can perfectly solve my problems, work stably and quickly, and is the best software I have ever used!

HitMyNeed

Best app have all what you need in one awsome app
customer service help us with anything we wanted you are the best.
recommend worth any penny

Tiệm Bút Shiawase

Great app and speedy support. We have been spending so much time and effort on multiple apps but Vitals can do it all in just a few minutes. Thank you!

knifty-knives

It's a great app with a lot of features inside that really helps me a lot, saves you on some monthly payments because of the diversity. visitor recording, store protection, upsells, and scarcity ! their support is also amazingly helpful
I use this app in all my stores and make sure to try the 30 day free trial