Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Happy Pogo

I was having an issue with the placement of my 'star review snippet,' and ol' Reymund fixed it in a jiffy. I'm happy and I thank them very much!

Indartrends

Es una aplicación indispensable. Además de ofrecer infinidad de opciones en una sola aplicación, el servicio es impresionante. Me han solucionado dudas y problemas en cuestión de minutos. Vale su precio y más.

zeyaspatule

Iam new in the business and Vitals TEAM are very impressive, The customer support is extremely helpful THE APP IS VERY USEFUL WITH A LOT OF APPLICATIONS AND PRACTICAL USE, SAVES YOU A LOT OF TIME LOOKING FOR OTHER APP

marielaurashop

Got it installed on all my stores, insane value for the price also helps prevent bugs and load speed issues from having many apps installed, great support as well.

NextGen Appliances

Awesome customer service & huge savings for all those features! I suggest it, since it includes all the requirements for a successful store!

happytrends

Super convenient app. Have never had such good service. The customer support is extremely fast and helpful.

Madeinhvn Ltd

The best Shopify app ever! Almost all of the apps you'll ever need is already here. Plus the support is top-notch. Literally solves my problems in minutes!

fjc trend

MUY UTIL CON UN MONTON DE APLICACIONES Y PRACTICA DE UTILIZAR, TE HACE AHORRAR MUCHO TIEMPO BUSCANDO OTRAS APP.

BazarGadgets

The app works very well it has so many functions that helped my store improve its conversion rate, I recommend the app

The Moon SG

Just downloaded the app and I love how responsive the support team is! Very patient and professional!