Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Babes Raising Babes Boutique

This app has so many great features all in one! And the customer support is tremendous. I was needing to shrink the stock scarcity box and in doing so, relocated it and made my whole theme look better. Definitely recommend this app it's a great addition to any storefront.

CORIO

Very helpful support team. They are attentive and try their best to do anything they can to solve issues.

Trendsellerz

Great app with amazing support. Been using it for years now. Saves alot of money with all these features bundled in on app

HeartPupp

This app had many good functions with a easy user interface. Customer Service was fast to respond and kind.

DCC - Dogs Chase Cats

A fantastic app. Customer support is amazing, fast, and very helpful. The best $$$ that you will spend. I will be using this for a long time.

Kjoetcards

Absolutely love this! I had some questions about replacing the reviews and they responded so quickly and fixed it exactly the way I wanted. They also have tutorials on every topic, so that's very helpful. Definitely recommend this :)

kitchenyware

The vitals app is good. I found everything I need in it. if I am having any troubles I contact the support they answer immediately and they were helpful.
I like how much they are fast when it comes to responding.

hydroskin.it

Excellent app, you have all that you need and in a very easy way to set. Customer care it's over the top, they will assist you immediately. Amazing work. Best app! - Luca

Kiko Loureiro

I use almost all features this app provides in our store and it's been helping us to achieve even better results. Everything is easy to use, the tutorial videos are very well done. We are satisfied for sure.

BubbleSuckle

I contacted Costin tonight about wanting to put the app on pause (uninstall and delete the app) for a few month due to covid and how it impacts me financially. He was being super helpful and just being human all up trying to help and fully understood my situation. He also offered me a free 30 day trial when I install the app again. He also said I wont lose anything when I delete the app, I will still have everything on my product page when I get Vitals again. This is an amazing app and this amazing app has an amazing team and team member. Thank you Vitals and Costin!