VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Escatia

The 30+ apps in one are real, they cover most of the useful feature that able to improve the conversion rate of your online store. Worth it.

Devshoppe

This is best App on shopify. Very Very useful app....before this app i was usine Limespot, but they charged me 3 times in a month ( they called it some bug and refunded the money too, but i was worried so i removed that) . I was looking for a decent app for cross selling....found this one....tried and can say now that sometimes bad things happen in life so that you get better things in future....see i removed limespot and found this one....One concern though sometimes images in cross selling galleries look blurred and sometimes just central part of image is visible in galleries instead of whole pic.....rest everything is fine :)

www.Devshoppe.com

The Trinitee Company

This app is very well packed with a bunch of useful apps that helps with conversion and other features. Some of them require some basic configuration and any time I encountered any difficulty, Mihai and his team were super helpful. They reply quickly and efficiently. I totally recommend it!

Hottest Deals

Really good, easy to use app. Highly recommend! Lots of functionality, but broken down into easy to understand steps

My Beautiful Nights

Easily the best app for Shopify. You have 33 apps in 1 (the list is too long, so guys, check them out by yourself). The team does a great job and is always prompt to help and answers questions. On top, the price is ridiculously good all these great apps in one. Thank you guys and continue the great work! This app is really vital.

Pro2Sale

One of the best apps I bought. It made my life easy as it has so many functionalities (from 30+ apps) in one place and I don't need to look anymore for separate apps every time I need a new functionality. It is easy to use and the support team is very responsive and helped me customise a feature in minutes. Highly recommend.

Outback Trading

This app ticks all of the boxes.

Some feautures we've needed for a while but we're reluctant to clog up our store with to many apps, potentially slowing it down..
We are really happy with the app and when we requested support for our theme that wasn't currently native. It was no problem and sorted within the same day. :-)

Maraya's Marketplace

I do not know who and how he decides to write this app, but THUMBS UP! By now, far away from many others. Very fast, flexible and full with useful stuff. For this price it's amazing! Highly recommended!

InCrate.store

Worth the value, with so many apps come in a bundle. All apps are put under one dashboard and easy to manage. Support team are always fast to respond. Both Mihai and Andrei are awesome Highly recommended. You will never regret installing VITALS.

Cool AF

This app is great! It's got so many features in it that I'm not even able to use them all. Although some of the features are not delivering the best results like those individual apps with a single feature do, but hey, you get what you pay for. I'd recommend this app, definitely value for money!