VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Review Importer, Bundle, Upsell, Currency Converter, Sales Pop

Bijoux Medusa

GRREAT apps great support, very responsive and easy to use ! Glad I found this apps ! Thanks a lot !

Kitchen Cooking Utensils

Excellent application! Best for web store. All necessary applications in one application. Not need download many applications

TheHijabStore.com

This is the best app on Shopify. This is a must-have for your new store! It is an all and one package worth well over $150 a month. What a great deal!

Boston Pet Products®

Great app. Very useful. Well worth the money so far with the many features it offers. What else can I say?

Savage Daffodil

The most important part of any app (in my opinion) is the support staff. My experience with them was amazing. Getting this app is a good idea!

DIZYRD

This is my first ever review on an app. This is by far the best app on Shopify. It is literally 40+ apps for 29.99 YOU CAN NOT BEAT THAT!

whipify

Nothing bad to say about this app! As long as they keep adding features & keep the price the same... it will always be my no1 favourite app! I recommend this for everyone with a store.

MARNIN

Superb support, I'm super thankful to Mihai and the team for helping me fine-tune their apps to our store. Excellent dashboard and easy to use apps that load quickly and don't mess up our shop. Thanks, guys. Can't beat this price.

white nirvana

This one is really helpful if you wanna archive your success on Shopify, as i started out as newbie i use free version but i plan to go paid version for it...

Floofaroo

I never leave reviews for anything, but ive dealt with the pain of having way too many random apps that slow site speed for years now. This is by far the easiest to use and most robust dashboard i have ever used. This has everything you need, the only other app I have is Klaviyo. This doesnt have a ton of 5 star reviews for nothing. For $30/m this is a better value than 24 hour fitness im not joking.