VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

TwelveFortyFive

I installed many apps for currency, reviews, popups, session recordings and SEO. VITALS saved me a fortune. All in one App.
I have one negative point only, that the store overall speed and loading has decreased. It is not noticeable, but it is there. Still not deal breaker for me. Good Job. (Update)
I had to raise my review to 5 starts.
I was using one of the app feature, and there was minor thing that i wanted to change. I reached their support and mentioned my issue/request. In no time, their support reached me on my email, and was so helpful and beyond. They fulfilled my request so fast! Actually I was amazed by their swift response and actions. Deserved 6 starts instead of 5!
Well done.
(End of my update)

Thaikila

Been using multiple different apps for quite some time, until I discovered VITALS. Covered the essential features, easy to operate, easy to customize, and there's support team always in standby for a quick and helpful tips to help me with any questions. Thank you so much Vitals!

Sniffted

This is a MUST HAVE app. It made it incredibly easy for me to set up my Shopify store while saving me a LOT of money. On top of that, the customer service team is great! Kudos to Jed, the rep that has been helping me a lot!

Myproductivedesk

Honestly. Such a great app. It has everything you need to increase your conversion rate in one place. Saves your money and you have it all in one place. However, the best part for me has been the customer service. They are available 24/7 and you have a solution to every questions you ask in 15 mins max. Very happy and will recommend all my friends who are in the ecom business to use the app.

Back Bends

I have just downloaded this app today and it's really good. I wish I used this sooner. The staff are very helpful and will go above and beyond to help. Shout out to Rey for sorting out my problems. I will be using vitals in the foreseeable future

CoffeeJetOfficial

This is the best app I have ever used. Offering so much in just one place and everything works perfectly. I'm so grateful that I found this app. I had some issues and they were really friendly and helped me really fast to solve those issues. Thank you so much. Best regards to all of you and especially to Filip Andrei.

Happy Oils

Really helps streamline everything and helps massively with load time! I had a problem today so I made use of the customer service. Couldn't be happier!

Kitchen Accessories Online

This app is all you need! The support responds quickly and is very helpful.

Urban L' Amour

Great app. You can find many useful functions in one app. The 24/7 customer service much helped to fix my issue even on Sunday. They were not only helping my problem but also providing suggestions on how to effectively utilize Vitals features on my store, the Vitals staff was also very friendly, I truly appreciated it. I highly recommend this app.

Euphoric Boxes

This apps make me more easy to set up my shop. It help me take back more and more sales back. I higher recommended.