Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

HiPuppy

This is a great app,I used this app and help me a lot.
I want to say that their help and support team is tremendous,they reached out within a min or less when needed support. Thank you and highly recommend.

Ancalya

This is the only app you need. Their great support team will help you customize and adjust everything is needed. Highly recommended.

Sound Spunk

The support team was absolutely amazing. I needed to change the font colours from my "Product reviews" and "Recently Viewed" but i had no knowledge of CSS. Jed who attended to me, volunteered to do it for me and within minutes, the font colours where changed to what i wanted. Amazing work and excellent support from the VITALS team!

Luna Waver

This is the only app you need! It has every app you can think of built into ONE App. The customer service is 5/5. I always get a quick response from the support team and my issue is always resolved quickly! Highly recommend it!

Neon Love

amazing app, loads of options, friendly and helpfull staff. Would highly reccomend to everyone!!!!!!

Ma Bulle Cuisine

Really nice app : all in one. The client support is amazing, quick, efficient and kind. I recommend.

The Digital Media Lab

i used this app and help me a lot, contains very useful functions inside!
my favorite feature is currency conversion, it really has a lot of them and they are automatically converted according to the country of connection!

CUREBOD

The customer service for this app is extraordinary! They reached out within a min or less when needed support. Thank you and highly recommend.

Blue Stoc

This is a great all-in-one app. Saves a lot of hassales in installing and managing multiple apps by providing loads of features under one roof.

TrendEverest

The support team always comes to help right away! I can't help but feel satisfied as they take care of all the issues for me :)