VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Irresistible Lingerie Ltd

I love this app!! So many things in 1 app, clear & easy to use! I'd give it 10 stars if I could : )

Dove Sail

I had an issue with the placement of Recently View, Related Products and Product Review. After submitting my request to Vitals, I went ahead to have my sleep as it was already late night. To my surprise, the vital support Leony knew exactly what I wanted, and corrected the placement exactly how I wanted it to be, Really great to have you all at Vitals support. Always thanking you for the quality service so far.

Your Beauty Bellas

So far this has been helping me a lot especially that I'm new in this field. It's very helpful to get almost everything you need in just 1 app. Customer service is good, too!:)

Facetik

I used and use this app for better conversions, building trust, exactly like they say it is for, it really applies. 40+ apps in one really doing a great job, very optimized for best performance and such a great staff, ready to help you 24/7!

Hasthira

Really amazed by the amount of features in this beast of an app but also the shining customer service! I love that they're so easily accessible 24/7 with immediate responses and friendly team members. I didn't realize they'd literally go into my site to fix CSS for features unavailable on my end. Above and beyond, way worth the monthly costs.

WaterlooMademoiselle

One of the best apps for websites. It has so much to offer, it's user-friendly and the chat support is very kind and helpful. Greatly recommended!

Twerkyz

Very sick app! 40+ apps in 1. This is the only app that you will need for shopify! Highly recommended!

urdealstop

I am so glad I found this app. Vitals combines all the features that you would otherwise pay for separately and have multiple apps for. They are worth every penny. They have multiple features that will help for conversion in your store. They also ensure your webpage is optimized for loading despite all the features in it. Their product review feature is way better than others. Plus, they are available 24/7 if you need any support. I can't praise them enough. Please do yourself a favor and get Vitals. You won't regret your decision.

ronidog

I love this app, it have everything you need to have high converting,protected,trusted my people store!! I have used it during the amazing 30 free day trial its amazing for the money! I save a lot of money per month and time to jump from app to app to create bundles, trusted badges or whatever. Yea its a little bit hard to give 29.99$per month for new dropshippers, but if you pay separately to 10 apps it will be like 100$ and they give you free trial like no more than 2 weeks. I highly recommend it.

StopBadBreath™ Official Site | Advanced Tongue Cleaning Kit

App completa di tutto. Con un sola app riusciamo ad avere tutto il necessario per il nostro store, inoltre hanno un customer service super efficiente!