Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dovuma

Location Netherlands

Customer service chat is amazing, very fast reply and solves your problems very good! All in one app so you will save a lot of money as well! :)

Bella Natura

Location Portugal

I've used this app for several stores now and it's my go to app. With VITALS alone I can offer all the features I want for my store and the upside is that they all work well together, and the page load is not affected (85 score from goolge ligthouse and debut theme). That's all great but what makes it a 5 star app is their customer servise! Fast, nice and very professional.

OhMySmoothySkin

Great app and fabulous customer service! They reply and fix everything in no time . I Highly recommend it .

The Billboard 500 Club

Vitals is amazing!! It has so many app features all in one that you really don't need many other Shopify apps to optimize your store. Their support is also great if you have questions and need help. I highly recommend it! The only downside is that the app doesn't work with Recharge, our subscription app, to upsell because it has a different checkout. If they could collaborate with the ReCharge software then that would be a home run!

Braiding Pethy

Location Australia

They have been helping out with the Volume Discount , in case you start running cart abandonment email campaign, the volume discount couild hurt your conversion if you have other apps running with your shopify account! I wont get to detail because i got a business to launch , but it is worth your time and your business to watch their tutorials, so you can optimise the add ons and various apps , within Vitals. Key issue i discovered is you want to streamline your cart page and checkout process, so when you add Volume Discount in Vitals to run in your store, you have to turn off the Dynamic Shop Button as that takes your customers to the third party payment apps , and the Vitals -Volume Discount wont work, in the end , confusing customers at the checkout process who thought they were getting discounts get annoyed ,we dont want that. The support admitted this bump/ but did really got us to work around the problem! Thank you

ShopMoola

Time spent using app About 1 year

Incredible app, extremely useful and easy to use. The support team is just as incredible with quick response!!! You don't have to spend a fortune on many different apps, Vitals has you covered! Try it you'll love it!!!

SurferCat

I was using your chat customer service feature, and was helped by Michael J. They were incredibly helpful, and solved all of my problems with ease. This was some of the best customer service I've received in a while!

My Store Star

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 month

I am very satisfied with the application and the technical team, in addition to the 30-day trial period, they offered me another 30 days free, I think it's a very good commercial gesture.
thank you John Paul.B

Mystery of God's Words

This app is awesome! 40 apps in one save time trying to find apps. Customer service is on point. Love it!

Nattlampan

Location Sweden

This app has everything you need. It's quick to set up and just works. Great and quick service also.