Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Nano Brush

The customer support is like no other, and the speed of the website went from 20 to 60. I recommend this app with my heart

plap.store

I had a conflict with one of the Vitals applications caused by another app that did not properly delete the code of my theme. The people of VITALS answer me on the same day any day and providing screenshots and videos with my problem. Your attention is excellent and your product is too good to be true. 11/10

UniqueThunder

Love the App! Thank you Zeus for your amazing quick support! I highly recommend this App! I asked for a specific change to the positioning of the currency converter and was all sorted in half hour!

EXELEZ™

Very helpful app. Not possible to run Shopify business without vitals app. The customer support is also very helpful.

lingiadore

One of the greatest apps in Shopify. Definitely worth having it.. I'm having fun with visitor replays..

Rudeo Shops

I've used the VITALS app to improve functions on my Shopify store, and it's provided a major boost for me. The features are incredible and the support from the VITALS team is almost instant. My experience with VITALS has been 10 out of 10!!

Whixen

Bonne application, utile, bien faite et excellent service client. On a une réponse immédiatement dès qu'on demande de l'aide.

Tienda Animal Luna y Copito

La verdad es que llevo 4 meses usando la aplicación y es bastante buena pero di con una pared con las pop-up, fue una desagradable experiencia quizás por las expectativas con vitals o por no entender la funcionalidad pero sin duda no funciona bien, me di cuenta que no aplicaba el descuento, Por casualidad, la verdad me enfadé bastante por qué esto afecta a mis clientes y después de hablar con un agente muy amable que intentó arreglarlo ni siquiera pude comprobarlo por qué no salían las ventanas en mi página, sinceramente está opción es un desastre. por lo demás bien hasta ahora, por eso 3 estrellas.

wikelux

This App is very good, with vitals app you don't need any other apps. also they have very good support.

MichiganMart

I really love this app, it won't slow down your website and has all the features that a dropshipping store would need. 10/10