VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

BetaBlock

I used this app to replace almost all the other apps I needed to optimise my store. Not only does this one app have tons of others included, but the support team is fantastic, they respond quickly and they're easily accessible. I hope to see an order metrics and a tracking in-page feature update in the near future. The support team provides screenshots of work they did when responding to a request so communication is super-efficient in my opinion, they don't wait for you to repeat yourself in multiple communications to execute solutions. I always feel like every communication with Vitals involves a step forward, they don't take me in circles and I love that, it's time and peace of mind for me. I recommend expansion of Vitals and I look forward to more improvements and integrations with other apps. It's valuable to manage everything from one place and Vitals takes me one step closer to that in my business, no more remembering which app has this or that, it's all on my dashboard and easy to navigate, categorised practically.

masajeshop

One of the best support I experienced. Fast, courtesy, and knowledge. Thanks. It is rare that you REALLY have chat available 24-7. I appreciate that.

deschla

Ausgezeichneter Support. Super schnell und extrem Hilfreich.
Der Volume Discount funktionier sehr gut. Das Ganze andere Arsenal muss ich allerdings erst noch erkunden :)

Quezqa

It is very easy to use, very straight forward! I deleted some other apps I was using and opted for Vitals instead. It is much easier and faster to monitor this way :) huge thanks to the support team for replying to all of my questions and resolving all the issues i was facing.

toys creatives

the best have the best customer service in the world I'll stay with them for life the best vitals...

Brasilheroe

Great App, Great Support! The App helps you in many topics and the support is fantastic. Get vitals and have fun improving your shop.

4aKid

Excellent app. Easy to install and set up. I love all the different features to choose from. Definitely a must-have for any online store!

Magic Galaxy Light | Light Up Your World

Awesome support, they can customize anything to suit your store's theme. Especially the chat support is awesome 24/7

OsixStore

Excellent Apps! and outstanding customer services. This apps included multiple solutions all in one.

Purplepraxis-Chile

muy buen soporte tienen responden super rapidos muy atentos , los recomiendo totalmente, espero sigan asi