Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Oasis Markett

I love the app. help to increase revenue with all the add ons, and the support team its 5/5, its fast and get the work done. i recomend vitals. Thanks John Paul B.

Rare Planet

Very Very Useful. Chat Support is Tremendous. Highly Recommended for E-commerce players.
One Stop Solution.

pupalley

Excellent support. Michael J. was very helpful and went as far as to attach images to help out. Top-notch support!

Mheso Rebelle

So far it has been very easy to use and the support has been A1! thank you so much I will definitely keep on using Vitals

CHARM

This app is helping me a lot.
It is very complete and has many interesting features, it cannot be missing in your E-Commerce

GiftCoach

Amazing app, Amazing support..
you cant go wrong by choosing Vitals...it has lots to offer in a very reasonable price. I used only 6 of there apps out of 40 and already saving half of what i pay for Vitals. I had very good experience with vitals support team. supper fast and knowledgeable team help me resolved issues within hours.

moYengoH

So far, I have used the app to create tabs on my product page, import reviews, and convert currencies. This worked great! One thing I realized is that the tabs (description, specifications, etc) do not work on the featured products. This results in the information not being neatly kept in tabs format. The customer support for this app is above and beyond, the team is doing an exemplary job! Keep up the good work!

Store Drift

They reply to emails pretty quick . I'm only giving 4 stars because the minimum number of character for this review textbox is 100

DM Hay

I've just cancelled this app after using it for a week - will be interesting to see if this is posted or not. The reasons I cancelled it: 1. Limited options on each app to adjust the variables to match our own colours, let alone our own branding style
2. Limited functionality on each app relative to the other stand alone apps available on Shopify
3. Far too many emails
4. Too much wasted waffle on introducing 'how to' videos
5. Slow response to queries Overall, I get the impression Vitals spends far more time and effort on its marketing than it does on developing the technical capability of its apps. ***REVIEW UPDATED 25/7***
I received an email from the owner of the app to reconsider the 2 stars I had given it. I politely explained that I was unable to do this as I was unable to customise the apps to match our branding and I felt the individual apps has limited functionality. Having read through many of their reviews, I find them lacking in detail and meaningful insights into 'why' they approve of the app. I have never heard of the term 'onboarding' before to describe excessive emails which are never a good thing in my book whatever way Vitals want to spin it. There are some fantastic apps available on Shopify however you have to do some leg work to find them.

July 22, 2021

We're really sorry it didn't work out as you'd expect it. We're adding below the reply already sent by email:

1. When it comes to adding multiple customization options in the app, we've decided against cluttering it with each and every option and opted instead to assist merchants directly through our customer support team. They're available 24/7 and are all skilled in HTML/CSS, being able to match any Vitals app to your theme's look and feel. It only takes a brief email/chat message;

2. In terms of functionality, we've bundled inside each app the most frequently requested functionalities. We always listen to our customers when it comes to new features, they can suggest / upvote features within the app, and we have a public roadmap unlike most other developers: https://vitals.co/product-roadmap;

3. We do send a lot of onboarding emails. At the same time, Vitals is probably the most complex Shopify app, and we believe a rigorous onboarding process is necessary;

4. I think this is the first negative review I hear about our video tutorials; to be honest, our merchants usually rave about their quality. They always have a consistent introduction that addresses the pain points the apps are solving and the added benefit of using them.

5. We never, never respond late to support queries. You've reached out to us twice in August last year and about a week ago. We responded after 5 minutes the first time and after 29 minutes the second time. This is in line with the fact that we normally answer 75% of all support queries within 30 minutes: https://help.vitals.co/article/40-best-in-class-vitals-support-247-email-chat

YOLOtek

The customer service is second to none. They should honestly charge more for what you get with VITALS. It has saved us tons of money. There suite of tools is the most valuable thing we use for our shopify store. Michael J. from Vitals helped me through chat do a number of things that helped our store save money and grow.