Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive suite of over 40 features, including product reviews, upselling, cross-selling, and currency conversion. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, quick page load times, and its ability to increase average order value and expand international customer reach. The customer service is noted for its promptness and helpfulness. The app also offers a built-in analytics dashboard and a seamless installation process. Merchants find the Visitor replays feature particularly useful for enhancing user experience.

September 1, 2023

This app and the team are so great that I am not sure where to start. First the app includes a lot of add-on's that save a lot of money and bring immense value to the store. Secondly, it's very easy to use and manage. Everything is in one place and very easy to navigate. For me, the most important aspect is that I have contacted the support team 3 times to ask for advice on some matters and every single time they went way and beyond to satisfy and make sure I am fine. They have been prompt, hands-on on the matter attitude and never left the chat without making sure my issue was sorted. I have tried other apps and I strongly recommend Vitals.

Belle Family Store
July 4, 2023

I would highly recommend this app! I've worked closely with them on many features of this app and they've been so prompt and helpful with my store. I hope to continue to do business with them for a long time.

Mitch & Margo Store
December 9, 2023

very good apps and very useful

Elysian Lux
November 16, 2023

Very nice features and quick to help if any problems occurs!

Trendstugan
Sweden
7 months using the app
June 25, 2023

This is the best Shopify app by far that I have come across. Stop spending money on any other app and just get this. Best support ever. They are more than willing to help you 24/7. Couldn't recommend enough.

Fiber Nomad
February 27, 2024

Avec Vitals c'est la Magie, rien à dire!

Boutique Enfant
France
21 days using the app
December 4, 2023

Thank you Vitals has been a lifesaver

AllureArra™
5 months using the app
January 14, 2024

It's the best app in the industry!

ShineLamps
Sweden
13 days using the app
September 25, 2023

Gary from Customer Service is the absolute best experience I have ever had the pleasure of encountering. Dude solved my problems within MINUTES of contact, whereas I was stuck for days.

Absolutely highest recommendation, awesome app, even better customer service. Truly a wonder to behold. Thanks again G, you deserve a raise!

Envy Me