VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Calm Buddhi

so far so good. online support is fast and effective to resolve a minor aesthetic issue. I like the dashboard and the way the apps work together. would like more options with the bundling (have put a feature request in) and looking forward to see what gets added next. happy with this app.

Superstition Harley-Davidson

Seriously the best all in 1 app. This one has everything I could want & more in it for a great price

PainRelify

I truly cannot believe I only now got to know about the existence of VITALS! This is the only app you will ever need to successfully run your store.
From trust badges to a currency converter, sticky add to cart, and what not!
And to top it all, the support is instantaneous, much appreciated.

Vraiment-chat

Super application with so many features ! I use only a few of them and they work beautifully. The team is great and so responsive. Plus they work fast. Don't hesitate to share your issues or idea.

Storzia

Lots of apps in one download with great backend support! Would certainly recommend this for everyone.

EverLuckyHome

Alles Bestens... Hilft gut bei den Kommentaren und bei der Bündel Erstellung kurzum nimmt einen Haufen Arbeit ab.

_sheu.r

Ever since I was introduced to this app, I felt relieved because there are so many useful features that would help someone who is just starting out on Shopify! Plus, Vitals team members are so quick with their responses via the chat and help centre, which is truly amazing! A1 on efficiency and urgency. I highly recommend new e-commerce entrepreneurs to subscribe to this app. Worth every cent!

sunpolor

This plugin is really easy to use, and the customer service helped me solve many problems. I have three shops, all of which have this plug-in installed!!! Also recommended to my friends who do shopify. The trial period is also very long. The 30-day trial period is enough for me to experience. Give five stars hahaha! ! I am very satisfied! ! !!!

Massiveshoess

Great customer service. They reply to me really fast.
And solves my questions very quick
Nice job. Powerful app

Glow Some

I love this app it helped me a lot in everything and make it easy and the support team is very helpful (: