Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

LuxLivn

Been using this app for 2 years now and they have amazing support and features. Cant recommend it enough.

InovaUSA

I am truly grateful to the Vitals support team, they respond almost immediately and are very diligent as well as friendly. I have almost 20 stores with this app and it is very useful. Reymond R. You are the best brother "

The Redhead Secret Club Box

Not sure what's more amazing, this app or their customer service! They reply basically instantly, and the app has helped me tremendously in providing a better customer service, as well as increasing my average order value! recommend 10/10

Fflurain

The best app ever. Zeus helped me a lot trough the process. Customer service is amazing.

Minoda-Shop

I use the app ​to simplify processes in my shop for the customer and to present you with great offers.
This app is simply ingenious. Not only because over 40 apps are integrated, but also because a top team in the background helps to solve problems in the shortest time. Once again, thank you for that.

Modern Desired

This app is amazing and customer service is super helpful. Reymond R. helped me out super quick and the app is sooo easy to use

ImJustMe.Me

OMG THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS FANTASTIC! Reymond Raymundo was there for me on a Saturday night ready and willing to answer all of my questions with full tutorials. I have individual Shopify apps that I am paying for.. for reviews and upsells etc- I came to this app to see what was worth it and what was not worth it for for the value and the money combined - this app seems pricey - but if i am paying for individual apps... it might make sense to purchase an app that has everything...while i am still checking the amazing features that this app has to offer (which can be overwhelming) i must say the customer service is on point! I only hope to hope that I have this level of customer service on my own store!

Venture Shack

Leony helped me very quickly and was very nice! I will definitely use this chat support much more often!

Novelbabies

The best out there, they are always ready to help. thank you VITALS for bringing my store to the next level!

Cloud 9 Cozy

Love this app! Well worth $30 per month, and the free trial is a very generous 30 days. The customer support is amazing! They've always replied within an hour, and solved the issue the first time. You need this app!