Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Cheeky Chompers

Fantastic value for money app that i cant recommend enough. Great support also on hand whenever you need it.

FIX MY EYELASHES

This app is awesome, and the help you get from the team is amazing five star.
Thank you for your help today.

Grace And Eve

I worked in tech support for 20+ years, so I know what great support looks like...THIS IS WHAT IS LOOKS LIKE!!! I've been using the Vitals App for a few months and not only is the support staff knowledgeable...their response time is in nanoseconds. Oh, and let's not forget the 40+ apps they offer. If there is a better app supplier out there I haven't seen them yet. I highly recommend Vitals and look forward to working with this company for the foreseeable future.

UniqueLife Merch

So far so good. I have a quick fix that's being worked on but the customer service is EXCELLENT. No wait times and very professional. Thank you VITALS for making my ecom experience much easier!

toptopmart

The best support app i have seen The best support app i have seen The best support app i have seen The best support app i have seen

MediaLight Bias Lighting

Vitals is a tremendous value. I "only" use about 19 of the 40+ apps on our site, but they've had a major impact on our site. Everything matches our theme perfectly and, unlike many apps in this app store, they load extremely quickly, without slowing down load times. If I were to add a feature to the app, it would be an announcement bar option, or some other display option, to provide some clarity for the currency app for those of us using multiple currencies. In other words, when we display prices is $ AUD or $ CAD, shopify dictates how the currency shows up and it actually omits CAD or AUD and only shows the dollar sign. Since shopify controls this, some kind of popup or bar that says "prices displayed in Australian or Canadian dollars" would eliminate confusion, because we've had a lot of questions. Again, this is no fault of the app. It's how Shopify displays currency when a site uses multiple currencies and it's very, very confusing.

Floki

Vitals is a great app that I do recommend. It is one of the few shopify apps that is worth the price ($30/month).
They offer many solutions, and have a great + responsive support team to help with any installation, design, or issues.

We Workin

I literally just installed VITALS. I started trying to setup the Reviews app and immediately had a question about a logo (I'm SO new at this) and emailed support. I got an answer within MINUTES! If this is how their customer service is going to be...I'm ALL IN from now on!! Awesome response time and very simple explanations...even for dumb questions. Keep it up VITALS! UPDATE: Costin just helped me with another question and STILL AWESOME SERVICE! Haven't let me down yet!

LumosLumos

This app is a combination of 40 different apps. It is a very good opportunity to collect all this app in a one place. However, i think some apps should be continued to develop.

Eluxomy

Full of very good level service. We all need this app. Very Very good. Try it and you'll be honestly satisfied.