Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
December 10, 2021

Amazing app with great features. The customer service is superb! They always respond and fix the elements quickly for us to match our branding. Highly recommend!

Clair de Lune
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 10, 2021

First interaction with the team was amazing. They offered to help with the integration and customization too!

ZAMIR
Romania
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 9, 2021

I really feel satisfied with the application's support team. Very quick. This is essential for users

CUSTOM FAMILY GIFTS CO
Vietnam
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 9, 2021

Tones of features. Importantly, there is a live chat that you can easily check out if you face any issue. Top ratings from me.

DancingCacty
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 8, 2021

I've been using for less than 6 hours and the customer service I have received has been phenomenal! It's really easy to use, they explain everything and if you're still having trouble, they are in touch with you straight away!
Thanks so much!

House Of Nambili
December 8, 2021

The best customer service I have met. Replies within seconds with real help. Thank you so much for your amazing app!

Organize Expert
Israel
December 8, 2021

Super schneller und toller Customer Service. Bei jedem Problem hat jemand direkt eine Lösung parat gehabt. Vielen Dank!

crooked elements
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited December 8, 2021

They REALLY do have exceptional customer service. There are a variety of bells and whistles to try out that can add urgency to your store. You DEFINITELY don't want to add them all. We are happy with it! Good value. Some of the precise details are a little dweeby or limited but its a very small consideration. THey are really helpful.

Yogo
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited December 7, 2021

I am using Turbo theme and Vitals' review doesn't seem to show on the right place. So I live chat Vitals! They have really fast and efficient team - Michael who in this case help me solve them immediately in less than 3 min! Highly recommend this app! Really appreciate the help!

lekey.co
Malaysia
December 7, 2021

Not only is it a great app but the customer service you receive with their live chat support is just as great. Spoke with a representative named Costin C. and he was able to fix my problem in no time. Responded right away, very knowledgeable

Mall Smartshop Ecuador